5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Jun3D

Nov 5, 2019
Spoiler: Entry 1 tl;dr: Imps x Dark Elf Witch

An inexperienced dark elf witch is preparing a summoning ritual for a demon. She is tall and curvy with large dark pouty lips. The portal snaps opens and calls forth a trapped demon to break, or so she thinks. Instead, mischievously grinning imps come stumbling out. Their limp dicks dangling down, barely dragging against the floor. A little surprised by the change she shrugs and turns to place the grimoire down and collect her staff. The confused imps begin sniffing around the edges of the poorly drawn circle. Soon they realize they're not trapped at all. The lil' imps' eyes lock onto the swaying ass of the witch. With a nod they quickly rush for it. Hearing crashes and things knocking over from imp claws and massive swinging dicks, the witch turns just as one launches towards her head. Startled she chokes as his freakish member lodges down her throat. The imp clasps his claws around her head and starts humping. She gurgles and gasps as his cock grows even larger in throat. Meanwhile, the other imp is trying to push the witch towards the portal and onto the floor. The witch struggles to peel the face fucking one off till she is tripped by the other handsy imp. She stumbles to the floor. Her robes fly up partially covering the frantic face fucking imp. The ground imp seeing his opening, bounds over and jumps into her large waiting ass. The imps frantically fuck & grunt as she struggles to free herself. The one in her mouth then forcefully blasts himself out of her mouth and onto the floor. Jizz flies splattering all over her face and chest. The witch slumps exhaustedly forward and the little expelled imp quickly comes to start dragging her towards the portal as the other continues to plow her fat ass. Eventually the he pulls her through just as the second imp explosively blasts in her ass sending him back out the portal temporarily. Witch Imp
Always dreamt (not fr) to see Jackerman wenting to an fantasy/medieval setting. This could be the time, but after reading the replies, guess Jenny will win the voting, again...

Apr 18, 2022
Jckerman has more content in his suscribestar? Or he just post their videos?
I asked the same thing, they gave me this

I've watched every single one and i can tell there is only 1 video here that OP doesn't have, it's this video -
But i think Jackerman has 20 main videos, and maybe some previews, i am not sure :(

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
I asked the same thing, they gave me this

I've watched every single one and i can tell there is only 1 video here that OP doesn't have, it's this video -
But i think Jackerman has 20 main videos, and maybe some previews, i am not sure :(
its from a game

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
We get it bro, you don't like incest.

But it really ain't that deep, you're reading far too into it, people vote, he makes whatever vote wins. MW was more story focused and that played into the sex scenes, it wouldn't have made sense if her son just straight up jackhammered her from the beginning, It played it out the way it did because it complimented the story and the how the characters were feeling.

Same goes for Jenny and the Bully, of course that's going to be a bit harder and intense, he's a Bully, the whole short wouldn't make sense if the Bully acted like the son from Southern Hospitality.

Speaking of which, that kid is timid, and clearly doesn't have the confidence to fuck properly or proudly considering he's fucking his sweet caring mother in the back of the car, again, it goes with the story and compliments the characters and their development.

I shouldn't have to say much on the Beastiality side of things, you've ever watched Horse's on a farm going at it? It ain't slow and sensual, it's quick, deep, hard, rough and over in less than a minute.

Storytelling is a thing in films and movies, and characters act a certain way either by design, or to make room for character development later on the story.

Bad example here: If Goku started his first Super Saiyan form at Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan When DBZ first started, It wouldn't leave much to the story and character development as a whole would pretty much fall flat and any set up for growth wouldn't really exist and there isn't much left for him to grow.
He actually likes incest though, he's on other incest threads

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How many big is Jackerman's Membership?, how many normally participate in these votes?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But the due date don't change right? It is still by the end of today?
Are you expecting an upload today? That vote is about next months Video, it's got nothing to do with this months.
If it takes a few more days nothing is affected.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
He's questioning when the new vote would end, which I don't know. It wouldn't affect anything, since he doesn't start on the next til the previous one is done.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Are you expecting an upload today? That vote is about next months Video, it's got nothing to do with this months.
If it takes a few more days nothing is affected.
Just like VValen said, I was asking whether or not the voting period will extend since it is supposed to due today. I'm not worry about whether or not the video will be delayed since I trust Jackerman's efficiency in producing quality works, but I am worry about that the result will change since Jenny was about to win.

Last edited:
Reactions: PajaritoValverde
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes