5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
another question: who says that Jenny's pregnancy is Rex's? It could be from the Bully and she has not realized it, because she said that the dog cannot get her pregnant, but what do I know, they will reveal it to us in the future
There isn’t any established timeline for the shorts. So if a gold wants to propose an idea that has her having a dog baby, that’s up to them.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
another question: who says that Jenny's pregnancy is Rex's? It could be from the Bully and she has not realized it, because she said that the dog cannot get her pregnant, but what do I know, they will reveal it to us in the future
Because she has a dog son in the story ideas

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022
the Patreon, don't you mean SubscribeStar? It's not there anyway, because I have previews and I didn't see any messages from this month or this day. So whoever, don't go overboard friend, some here can't take it anymore with patience hahahaha

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think it's the second most anticipated video of the year after MW3
It's just a damn 1min fuck, ffs, the other 3/4mins are wasted on the "story" and credits. Y'all acting like Yana will let you fuck and knock her up lol.

Have some patience, and let the man make some money too, coz he deserves all the support he can get.

yefer004

Jun 2, 2020
It's just a damn 1min fuck, ffs, the other 3/4mins are wasted on the "story" and credits. Y'all acting like Yana will let you fuck and knock her up lol.

Have some patience, and let the man make some money too, coz he deserves all the support he can get.
I forgot to put the "?": I think it's the second most anticipated video of the year after MW3?

Senty_09

Jun 20, 2022

Don't spoil my friend, please, we poor mortals don't have sponsorship accounts. Also, the Minotaur only needed 90 seconds to get Sadira pregnant, just like Rex with Jenny. All of Jack's videos are like that.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Jan 8, 2019
He's kept us waiting over a week late now. Seriously reconsidering my subscription. I haven't subscribed yet but I'm reconsidering whether I ever will. Face it Jacky boy, your failure to meet my deadlines just cost you some serious potential revenue. When you read this, I suppose I will allow you to PM me to work things out, if you're lucky.

Dec 1, 2020
He's kept us waiting over a week late now. Seriously reconsidering my subscription. I haven't subscribed yet but I'm reconsidering whether I ever will. Face it Jacky boy, your failure to meet my deadlines just cost you some serious potential revenue. When you read this, I suppose I will allow you to PM me to work things out, if you're lucky.
Jacky boy? My brother in Christ how entitled are you? Homie we just have to be patient. You ain’t even subbed my guy. Let’s just wait it out

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes