5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Well remember he doesn't really share the spicy content in previews, generally saves that for the release itself
In mw2 previews we were able to know all the sexual positions before the release date ... well i will not lie if i say that i had a general idea about mw2 scenario before the release (and i was right it almost happened as I imagined)

What i wanna say that there was to much spoilers and i hope that will not be repeated this time

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
In mw2 previews we were able to know all the sexual positions before the release date ... well i will not lie if i say that i had a general idea about mw2 scenario before the release (and i was right it almost happened as I imagined)

What i wanna say that there was to much spoilers and i hope that will not be repeated this time
Could be he's learned from that, given how the previews for the shorts are typically one pic, or brief seconds of non-intercourse shots.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Pretty sure it ain't legit. Likely just fanmade. Like some of the jenny posts you see here sometimes. The first preview was shown a few hours ago and is pretty casual, just Claire having a glass of wine with presumably Rebecca.
don't mind him, probably this is something Terminator did himself, he likes to go on threads of other games to promote himself without explicit saying that he's promoting himself

Reactions: kasata

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
don't mind him, probably this is something Terminator did himself, he likes to go on threads of other games to promote himself without explicit saying that he's promoting himself
YES, off course! I promote my PATREON PAGE and MY SUBSCRIBESTAR page!
Do you wanna subscribe, hã! Look at The link below
I only post in 3 threads, the ones that really interest me, I taught a lot of people, made a lot of friends and I never made a cent from it!
And honestly, it's not the first time you've gotten in my way with arrogant and offensive words.
Do I owe you something ?

Last edited:

jamon

Dec 23, 2017
YES, off course! I promote my PATREON PAGE and MY SUBSCRIBESTAR page!
Do you wanna subscribe, hã! Look at The link below
I only post in 3 threads, the ones that really interest me, I taught a lot of people, made a lot of friends and I never made a cent from it!
And honestly, it's not the first time you've gotten in my way with arrogant and offensive words.
Do I owe you something
Do you have some previews of your works?

Reactions: Beto5
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes