5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Beto5

Jul 4, 2022
Selina isn't one of my favorites simply because her butt is too big for my tastes. I like big butts, but hers is like wow. My favorite character is the mom from Sunday surprise, and the vampire goth chick comes in as a close second. I forget their names :)
Brother,the goth vampire,has a big Beautiful tits!!!,I like Lady D as well,Jenny,He knows! how to create Sluts,just enjoy it.

Jul 10, 2018
Selina isn't one of my favorites simply because her butt is too big for my tastes. I like big butts, but hers is like wow. My favorite character is the mom from Sunday surprise, and the vampire goth chick comes in as a close second. I forget their names :)
Mom is Anne Adabelle Mabel and the vampire is Serena Allesandra Auclair. Love them too, especially Anne as she is a very willing participant. Also loved Sadiras Rebellion as another very willing female.

Reactions: Beto5

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys,what happened to the jackerman’s Patreon , I’m about to subscribe his Patreon
The Patreon died a long time ago (no Incest or Bestiality there), go subscribe to his

Reactions: Beto5

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here, as there is no fan art thread dedicated to JACKERMAN and we're all in this together, looking forward to new videos from Jack!
It's a bit of Fan Art that I've been doing in continuation of this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2022-09-10-jackerman.69853/post-9103203
and what I would like to see done by the great master!
Continuing to try to learn from him!
It's not perfect, but...

Tell me if I should end the video and if so, where do you want THE BEAST to penetrate her, whether in VAG or in Ass!

Last edited:

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
I hope you guys don't mind me posting this here, as there is no fan art thread dedicated to JACKERMAN and we're all in this together, looking forward to new videos from Jack!
https://f95zone.to/threads/jackerman-collection-2022-09-10-jackerman.69853/post-9103203
It's not perfect, but...
Mega
Tell me if I should end the video and if so, where do you want THE BEAST to penetrate her, whether in VAG or in Ass!
First of all you're doing a great job... and i think you have the talent to improve your skills
Secondly i think you should end it cuz it looks good speacely the angles that you choose
I wish you all the best

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
It's not perfect, but...
Mega
Very well put together, also have you done any other stuff ?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes