5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Selina's Sabotage - Enhanced Upscale (4K 60FPS)

2160p: - -
1080p: - -

Subtitles: livemux

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Do we have picture of the WW model that will be used?
The Injustice one is GODTIER milf vibes for me.

Lazlos

May 31, 2019
You were speaking more broadly about "artists," not solely Jackerman. So I'm explaining how most of them work.

Missed the point? You specifically asked which game had 40 hours playtime, I named one instantly.

Because it's redundant. Because it's not how people in this space want to buy content. Because when artists like the one I named offer both methods, 99% of people just stick to the subscription. Because in most cases you can get more content for less money that way.

I'm answering your questions and you're upset about it. The substance is all there, you're just pathologically ignoring it. You don't want answers, you don't want explanations, you don't want information on this topic even though you sorely lack it. You just wanna do some weird debate lord shit, which honestly you're not very good at. I'm done helping you practice though lol.
I'm upset because of what? You literally talked about knowing artists releasing more than 2 5-10 min videos per month and everyone you named releases 10-30 sec videos.

I won't bother explaining the game example again since it's too hard for you.

You are just making excuses of how I'm the one that can't accept the information that you provide when you can't even support your arguments with real evidence.

There is literally a site where famous artists sell their work because NONE releases more than 1 10 min video per 2-4 months, while they also have their subscribers.

How can you deny that fact???

But since you are so sure and confident don't bother answering.

You are right about everything you said.

Venichek

Oct 26, 2022
These are subtitles for Russian-speaking people visiting this site.
I would like to know your opinion about my translation and hear your ideas for improving it. Thanks.
Это субтитры для русскоговорящих людей посещающих этот сайт.
Я бы хотел узнать ваше мнение по поводу моего перевода и услышать ваши идеи по его улучшению. Спасибо.
Your translation is pretty good. But the style of subtitles is terrible. It would be better to use the default one.
I made my own version of the translation. You can compare it with yours.

Dec 21, 2019
i dont get why every body is complaining about all videos needing cumflation
95% of his videos had cumflation or cumshots. Now they don't. It's not that complicated. Pretty hard not to notice.

there was never meant to be any of that in this video.
Usually it is planned. The very last video WAS meant to have it (which many people refused to admit) but it got cut because of time constraints.

The monthlies were already much lower quality than the MW videos or even the second half of Tentacular. Now they're leaving out even more content, taking another dive. It's the last thing they needed really. Still, they're not bad.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Your translation is pretty good. But the style of subtitles is terrible. It would be better to use the default one.
I made my own version of the translation. You can compare it with yours.
It really looks good and I like how you adapted a few words better than I did.
And I did a couple more translations for the Jackerman video. And if you want, you can write to me, I could send them to you.

Venichek

Oct 26, 2022
It really looks good and I like how you adapted a few words better than I did.
And I did a couple more translations for the Jackerman video. And if you want, you can write to me, I could send them to you.
I made Russian subtitles for almost 2/3 videos. But I make them in my free time, which I don't have enough. You can post your translation, and I will post mine if I have the same one.

Reactions: Doc_Pie
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes