5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
well neither of the leading nominations appeal to me, though based on Jack's recent showings I feel like I would've been disappointed even if it was something more interesting.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
I was never a big fan of Jenny, but I must admit that I was quite curious to know how she would look with this costume and besides, her son deserves to have sex with her too, because half the planet has already fucked that whore, so it's time to give the opportunity for the kid too.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
Why is there no nomination where Pochita seduces Makima? This idea is literally asking for itself there. Domineering Makima tries to subdue Denji, but falls into his subconscious where the dog Pochita is waiting for her. He says "I will fulfill your dream, Denji." And fucks Makima. In the end, she gives up and asks for more. I'd like to see Jackerman take it off, but it's not going to happen.
Is it possible to offer jackerman an idea for commercials? And can I ask the guys who are sitting here and can do it.

Last edited:

mmorazz

May 25, 2020
All I ask. Is that Nom 21 is selected for February as the one that matches with type of celebration. I think Incest is good for the time being. WW x Krypto was meh considering the hype train.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes