5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
One of the things that jackerman is good at is the opportunity to vote for the next project.
But is there an opportunity to offer him an idea for a video?
I would very much like to see Makima in his performance and maybe other girls.
He's very good at punishing bitches.
He literally has one of those NTR that doesn't make me sick.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
ah yes, a singular oversized appendage is equivalent to ass and tits so massive that they each account for 40% of her body weight with their own gravitation pull, while having a waist so slim you could wrap a single hand around it. Let's not even forget that the women have lips so large it looks like they've been stung by bees over every square cm of her lips. Yes, exactly the same thing, excellent deduction detective, you've saved the day.
I'm sorry I was distracted by the woman in your banner who had two cocks both the size of a small child. Could you type this response again?

maksimkunec

Dec 11, 2018
Models are awesome! But, unfortunately, in addition to the women in many videos there are no people!
Southern Hospitality - Sunday Surprise, Southern Hospitality, Mother's Warmth Chapter 2 became the best videos of Jackerman BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE, and even the exciting-forbidden theme of incest is the key to success!
Of course, I understand that there are people who like bestiality, but there are also people who don't like it.
In the beginning, Jackerman had videos with people and sometimes with animals, but now ONLY with dogs!
It would be great if Jackerman did the same video with people and dogs. Changing models in a video is much easier than making a video from scratch.
And if there were even more anal boys with mothers ...

Reactions: amangoyal11
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes