5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
Its such an adventure checking Jack's thread :KEK:
It is !!!
I come here every 4 to 5 hours so that i can see the update and also some guys taking about their desires in their ways.

But i see that jackerman is providing us with a variety so that we don't get the same thing twice.
Example is Parkside with dogs then he puts a list focusing less on dogs so we got selina futa after that there was ww which again focused on dogs i am afriad. But next is incest.

So i can say that next one will be dogs, futa or monster.

But i would like to see elves.

DannyTanna

Aug 24, 2022
It is !!!
I come here every 4 to 5 hours so that i can see the update and also some guys taking about their desires in their ways.

But i see that jackerman is providing us with a variety so that we don't get the same thing twice.
Example is Parkside with dogs then he puts a list focusing less on dogs so we got selina futa after that there was ww which again focused on dogs i am afriad. But next is incest.

So i can say that next one will be dogs, futa or monster.

But i would like to see elves.
More Jenny!! More Rex. We all like what we like. Its all a break in this CRAZY world.

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Man just look at those hips. I mean this picture is rendered quite sexy. Even much much better than bully video. The details are making me want more of her
But this is something to be expected, as the bully video was done in DAZ and Jackerman's works from the middle of last year until now are all done in Blender (with the exception of MW2) so an improvement in these aspects would be expected.

GhostllHunter

Jul 26, 2021
But this is something to be expected, as the bully video was done in DAZ and Jackerman's works from the middle of last year until now are all done in Blender (with the exception of MW2) so an improvement in these aspects would be expected.
Yes i agree. Just excited to see the next video. It was what the whole community was after. Winning 2 times in a row

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes