5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
He will post more of them next monthes (with vote on which character the fans want)

Unfortunately he removed Claire from the poll when he saw that she was in first place and also decided to remove Rebecca too, all this to avoid MW3 spoilers... honestly, I understand Jackerman's thinking, but damn I just wanted to see a new image of them two.

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Unfortunately he removed Claire from the poll when he saw that she was in first place and also decided to remove Rebecca too, all this to avoid MW3 spoilers... honestly, I understand Jackerman's thinking, but damn I just wanted to see a new image of them two.
Don't worry, next month will be dedicated to working on MW3 so we will have one or two new images :giggle:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
hahahah that's a good one but i think is hot i mean Jenny's kids didn't come out half dog half human so....
maybe they are half and half, except their human half is all of their organs. Imagine essentially being trapped in a dog's body with no way of communicating. On the bright side, they're getting some pussy right from the start lmao

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
I was always of the impression that impregnation aka breeding was just a role-play thing, and visually it was just the cumflation kink.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xana94

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Either people are too forgetful or they love Mother Warmth too much... well, I guess it's a little bit of both :ROFLMAO:
No.. they just don't bother themselves and read some replies.. i remember when i joined the thread in August 2021.. i didn't ask or post any message... i spend one week in reading messages and collecting informations about MW2 and how jackerman works...
But some people sadly they just enter and ask without reading at least the one or two last pages

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes