5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
Twas as good as expected. The only thing is that he said that this would be the longest short he ever done. That would be a lie on its own. Maybe he wanted to say longest it took him to make it.. Idk. Good job i gueess, keep it up. Would love some anal stuff with moms to happen. This was a perfect setup for that, but what you gonna do.

Jul 6, 2017
The only thing that he needs to work on now would be fluid physics which some consider the secret boss because its that hard.

I mean the son blew twice in there I would have liked to see cum slowing getting churned out while he was pumping then a sudden flood on the second load but yeah it is what it is. Fluid sims be hard.

Plus points if he could show a change in position from standing leg up to mating press without pulling out.

Logistics of that would be weird though, doggy to carry then put down to mating press. I am nitpicking and rambling at this point.

Peace out Y’all!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

YoungMommyy69

Jul 27, 2021
Twas as good as expected. The only thing is that he said that this would be the longest short he ever done. That would be a lie on its own. Maybe he wanted to say longest it took him to make it.. Idk. Good job i gueess, keep it up. Would love some anal stuff with moms to happen. This was a perfect setup for that, but what you gonna do.
It was very short indeed, especially for the wait... Plot missed a couple words and sex positions.. oh well

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes