5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
What is the concept of upcoming video? Eagerly waiting
Jenny and dogs threesome

Edit: to be more specific.

TLDR: MILF Jenny Blake Triple Penetrated by Rex (Dog) & Their Twin Pups. Oral, Anal, & Vaginal Creampies. Bestiality, Incest, Impregnation.

It's a hot summer night and a tanned Jenny takes Rex and their sons—Axel and Max—for a walk in a public park. Jenny's hot body & sweat-soaked skin shine in the moonlight, exciting the three dogs. She notices their erections and in a provocative voice says it's time to take a break. Now wearing only a collar & heels, the naked MILF begins to mount Axel in a cowgirl position, but Max suddenly jumps on her and Jenny finds herself double penetrated by her two sons who start fucking her pussy and ass very hard. "Please be gentle, you’re breaking Mommy!" she pleads trying to control the situation, but her pups immediately fuck her even more aggressively. After being penetrated for some time Jenny begins to moan loudly, and fearing someone might hear asks Rex for help. In response he unexpectedly plugs her plump red lips with his cock and starts fucking her warm mouth and throat with abandon. Exhausted and dominated by the wild sex, Jenny finds herself in a state of complete euphoria with an ahegao expression painted on her face. The dogs now fuck her with the sole aim of filling her three holes to the brim with potent doggie sperm, sure to leave her unprotected eggs fertilized. Each hard thrust slams into Jenny's body, violently jostling her sexy curves. Feeling their mating partner is now completely submissive, the three dogs stick their cocks deep inside, making their knots disappear in Jenny's mouth, ass and pussy—shooting massive amounts of cum inside and making her belly swell considerably. Jenny with her face covered in doggie cum and loose makeup says in a weary voice "Axel, I think you knocked up Mommy." Months later a still tanned Jenny caresses her big pregnant belly while milk trickles from her breasts, and with a sensual smile exclaims "I think we got a little carried away this time."

Last edited:

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I'm glad he dropped her tattoo, not to say its bad or anything it just works better for me personally because of my fear of needles.

Reactions: f9account

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I'm glad he dropped her tattoo, not to say its bad or anything it just works better for me personally because of my fear of needles.
It’s probably just slightly lower on her collarbone than the old model and it’s covered by the shirt. We’ll likely see it during the gangbang when she’s nude.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
:cry:
New Jenny Model.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
damn, ya know if jackerman wanted some extra detail he could maybe add some slight post-preg stretch marks, just sayin. But I do hope he sticks with the full suggestion and shows her pregnant again ;)

dang, I hadn't even noticed at first, i'm kinda disappointed about that

Reactions: gdpe359
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes