5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Yana's Bio

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever I see Yana's video, I remember the James Bond movie - GoldenEye.

Yana's accent and nationality seems very similar to that of the character Natalya Simonova (played by the beautiful actress Izabella Scorupco).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: multiversetheory

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
mother warmth part 3, threesome would be awsome
I don't think that's gonna happen til 4. I think 3's gonna be about Claire telling Rebecca about his condition, Rebecca not believing it, becoming a believer herself later, and Claire witnessing it and being turned on.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Or maybe Rebecca has studied his treatment and its consequences in more depth and tells Claire the most important one: that he is only able to impregnate close relatives. So if she wants to have grandchildren...:devilish:

WTrask

Jan 1, 2023
Right click on the word torrent on page one, then left click save link and save it to your desk top or other stash. then open your torrent client and click add torrent. open your Stash place and click on the link, then click open. it will add the torrent.

Reactions: Fappingfox

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 3730716

Yeah not downloading a whole new ass torrent client just to do that.
if its working for 99% of the people thats the definition of a "you" problem and more specifically using some old torrent client clearly not working properly and being stubborn about changing it or installing a second one like it will take more than 2 min to do even if ur using a microwave from 2005... you spent more time and energy trying and replying so far

Reactions: MsAnnaConnoisseur
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes