5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Rolkanios

Jan 1, 2022
Both the NTR and everything else follow the same pattern. Honestly, there’s nothing new. One could say that incest is a kind of NTR but softened since the protagonist is likable. In hentai terms, it would be netori. The point is just to add the father and see him suffer.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Both the NTR and everything else follow the same pattern. Honestly, there’s nothing new. One could say that incest is a kind of NTR but softened since the protagonist is likable. In hentai terms, it would be netori. The point is just to add the father and see him suffer.
I think M/S fantasies have very little to do with the father (don’t tell Freud I’ve said that!). To some it’s about dominating a woman of great authority, but for me it’s more about a love that’s by design as forbidden as it is deep and unconditional.

That’s why M/S games lose most of their appeal once the mom and the MC start behaving like a couple, no matter what’s up with the father. It’s the mother’s authority (=a main characteristic of a mother) and forbidden taboo that make such a fantasy fun. The father just stays non-existent or unmentioned in most cases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HumanoidNeon

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Ehh that is not always the case, I'm dying to see one where the son is a right prick forcing his mother's hand xD but all the dudes so far have been rather submissive twinks. What I'd give to see a more aged up relationship go awry, instead of it always being a barely legal but legally presented as '18' year old.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
theres been no news on his discord or just not leaked here yet?
Seeing as he’s all in on MW3 now, I wouldn’t chance on seeing anything much. Since the supporters voted for less preview in favor of a trailer when it’s close to being done. I’d wager we’ll probably see like one update a month

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Dream would be in MW4 or maybe even in MW3 and the end beast content like dog, that would spice things up but... as before jackie said no beastie in MW but over the years plans can change. Just like he said he will try to finish MW before christmas or at the end of 2023 but now it changed and release date could be months away, so what changed?

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Dream would be in MW4 or maybe even in MW3 and the end beast content like dog, that would spice things up but... as before jackie said no beastie in MW but over the years plans can change. Just like he said he will try to finish MW before christmas or at the end of 2023 but now it changed and release date could be months away, so what changed?
There are many factors to take into account. Animation is not a facial medium to work with, you can't just want to change something or add something new on the fly, it depends on what you want to do, that you have to consider different factors. Jackerman has mentioned that you are going to see more than one costume and different positions, as well as more professional instrumentation. You could say that this is Jackerman's mana work. I really don't think Jackerman wants to add bestiality, as that would only make his work longer, which would have his fans unhappy with him, saying things like. ''And, when MW3'' or ''Bro, we've been waiting a lifetime, now he's making us wait longer for MW3'' And just as well one or the other ''MW3 isn't that good, I don't know why people like it''. Really, as I say, are many factors to consider that would only affect and lengthen in the process of the work. Also, yes, you already said that without animals there will be no animals until Jackerman says otherwise. And mentioned another point, I believe Jackerman said no NTR would be done to Damon. I don't remember what his reasons were for giving ', but he went on the idea of doing NTR with Damon. I don't know why he would change his mind halfway through the job.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
There are many factors to take into account. Animation is not a facial medium to work with, you can't just want to change something or add something new on the fly, it depends on what you want to do, that you have to consider different factors. Jackerman has mentioned that you are going to see more than one costume and different positions, as well as more professional instrumentation. You could say that this is Jackerman's mana work. I really don't think Jackerman wants to add bestiality, as that would only make his work longer, which would have his fans unhappy with him, saying things like. ''And, when MW3'' or ''Bro, we've been waiting a lifetime, now he's making us wait longer for MW3'' And just as well one or the other ''MW3 isn't that good, I don't know why people like it''. Really, as I say, are many factors to consider that would only affect and lengthen in the process of the work. Also, yes, you already said that without animals there will be no animals until Jackerman says otherwise. And mentioned another point, I believe Jackerman said no NTR would be done to Damon. I don't remember what his reasons were for giving ', but he went on the idea of doing NTR with Damon. I don't know why he would change his mind halfway through the job.
Maybe MW4 can have beastie but its VERY unlikely what you said but just maybe he will change if supporters will demand for that. I dont know where the story can go from MW3 to MW4 :) i want beastie just because its long series and it could be fleshed out and explored unlike shorts and this is coming from pro incest fan but i like ntr/beastie espiacially after mc gets his first but as you said it will not happen

Nov 3, 2020
JACKERMAN SUBTITLES

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (29)
PS1. Most of the subtitles were made by the user livemux (y)
PS2. The remaining subtitles were found on the internet or lost among the 700 pages of this thread. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
:rolleyes:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES = (29)
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized. Made by user @kentkalell. (y):geek:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (15)
PS. Unfortunately, I only found 15 subtitles in Spanish. :cry:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (19)
Made by user Doc_Pie (y)
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

ADD SUBTITLES: Fentons Folly - (05/16/2024)
English
Portuguese-BR
Chinese
Russian

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil russian chinese
I can't download in pixel drain link anyone has any other links please?

Reactions: Tia1992.
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes