5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
theres been no news on his discord or just not leaked here yet?
Seeing as he’s all in on MW3 now, I wouldn’t chance on seeing anything much. Since the supporters voted for less preview in favor of a trailer when it’s close to being done. I’d wager we’ll probably see like one update a month

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Dream would be in MW4 or maybe even in MW3 and the end beast content like dog, that would spice things up but... as before jackie said no beastie in MW but over the years plans can change. Just like he said he will try to finish MW before christmas or at the end of 2023 but now it changed and release date could be months away, so what changed?

Jack_Zy

Oct 28, 2023
Dream would be in MW4 or maybe even in MW3 and the end beast content like dog, that would spice things up but... as before jackie said no beastie in MW but over the years plans can change. Just like he said he will try to finish MW before christmas or at the end of 2023 but now it changed and release date could be months away, so what changed?
There are many factors to take into account. Animation is not a facial medium to work with, you can't just want to change something or add something new on the fly, it depends on what you want to do, that you have to consider different factors. Jackerman has mentioned that you are going to see more than one costume and different positions, as well as more professional instrumentation. You could say that this is Jackerman's mana work. I really don't think Jackerman wants to add bestiality, as that would only make his work longer, which would have his fans unhappy with him, saying things like. ''And, when MW3'' or ''Bro, we've been waiting a lifetime, now he's making us wait longer for MW3'' And just as well one or the other ''MW3 isn't that good, I don't know why people like it''. Really, as I say, are many factors to consider that would only affect and lengthen in the process of the work. Also, yes, you already said that without animals there will be no animals until Jackerman says otherwise. And mentioned another point, I believe Jackerman said no NTR would be done to Damon. I don't remember what his reasons were for giving ', but he went on the idea of doing NTR with Damon. I don't know why he would change his mind halfway through the job.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
There are many factors to take into account. Animation is not a facial medium to work with, you can't just want to change something or add something new on the fly, it depends on what you want to do, that you have to consider different factors. Jackerman has mentioned that you are going to see more than one costume and different positions, as well as more professional instrumentation. You could say that this is Jackerman's mana work. I really don't think Jackerman wants to add bestiality, as that would only make his work longer, which would have his fans unhappy with him, saying things like. ''And, when MW3'' or ''Bro, we've been waiting a lifetime, now he's making us wait longer for MW3'' And just as well one or the other ''MW3 isn't that good, I don't know why people like it''. Really, as I say, are many factors to consider that would only affect and lengthen in the process of the work. Also, yes, you already said that without animals there will be no animals until Jackerman says otherwise. And mentioned another point, I believe Jackerman said no NTR would be done to Damon. I don't remember what his reasons were for giving ', but he went on the idea of doing NTR with Damon. I don't know why he would change his mind halfway through the job.
Maybe MW4 can have beastie but its VERY unlikely what you said but just maybe he will change if supporters will demand for that. I dont know where the story can go from MW3 to MW4 :) i want beastie just because its long series and it could be fleshed out and explored unlike shorts and this is coming from pro incest fan but i like ntr/beastie espiacially after mc gets his first but as you said it will not happen

HumanoidNeon

May 17, 2024
Oh my god, I can't wait for Mother's Warmth Chapter 3. Incest will always be hot for me. The best fantasy of all, imagining how far a mother can go for the love of her son. He takes advantage of this to blackmail and demand more love, otherwise he will tell Dad everything.
A rebellious and stubborn son who always gets low grades at school, but his mother makes him a promise, if he gets good grades and behaves well at school she guarantees to give her son a special night, with lots of "love". But don't tell your father anything. After a while, the son starts to blackmail his mother and make her submissive, if she refuses to do what her son asks, then he will tell everything to his father. She has no choice but to fulfill her son's every desire. :love: Oh God, how hot is that!!!

Nov 3, 2020
JACKERMAN SUBTITLES

ENGLISH SUBTITLES = (29)
PS1. Most of the subtitles were made by the user livemux (y)
PS2. The remaining subtitles were found on the internet or lost among the 700 pages of this thread. Some english subtitles are not proofread and may contain synchronization errors.
:rolleyes:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE SUBTITLES = (29)
PS. Subtitles reviewed, tested and synchronized. Made by user @kentkalell. (y):geek:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

SPANISH SUBTITLES = (15)
PS. Unfortunately, I only found 15 subtitles in Spanish. :cry:
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

RUSSIAN SUBTITLES = (19)
Made by user Doc_Pie (y)
DOWNLOAD PIXELDRAIN

ADD SUBTITLES: Fentons Folly - (05/16/2024)
English
Portuguese-BR
Chinese
Russian

TAGS SEARCH:
subtitles subtitle sub legenda legendas english inglês português portugues portuguese portuguese-br brasil brazil russian chinese
I can't download in pixel drain link anyone has any other links please?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes