5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

CapCams

May 15, 2024
there probably won't be any content until the winter.. it's crazy that it takes so much time to make a longer video.. he's been working on it on the side for years

Wollegag

Jul 5, 2022
Based on this image, this preview... what can we imagine, what dialogues are taking place at this point in the video? Claire looks confused, Damon thinks, what could be going on here? Did they just make love? Could we speculate, or not?

View attachment 3774755
hes probably just sad and she is worried about his well being. so to cheer him up, theyll have wild sex. In this photo, you could guess, that shes mere seconds away from coming up with that idea.

Ru67i

Apr 18, 2021
Based on this image, this preview... what can we imagine, what dialogues are taking place at this point in the video? Claire looks confused, Damon thinks, what could be going on here? Did they just make love? Could we speculate, or not?

View attachment 3774755
Of course this part is still tied to the introduction... It will be something that happens shortly after Claire talks to Rebecca (she's still in her bathing suit). But since Claire no longer has wet hair, certainly some time has passed and in my opinion they are talking about the fact that since they are no longer at home they can no longer do what they did the previous evening, or at least that's what Claire will say ...as for the boy, well, he must be thinking about how to fuck his mother:ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Feb 6, 2024
Yes, Cole is one lucky boy! I'm also in love with that ass.
View attachment 3787528
Some early photos of Anne Mabel...
View attachment 3787531
View attachment 3787532
I went back in time a little. Good memories, good times.
View attachment 3787542
Omfg my pp got so hard looking at this I know its mother and son but I kinda hope if jackerman is in the comments to make the video more than 5 mins it should be 10 mins less intro more sex like Cole needs to go crazy and knock up the mom he did in the car but he can keep going till the fun over. I'm holding my dick while typing this lol.

Reactions: LIONREX
Jul 19, 2023
I know creating animated video is not easy Waiting for mothers warmth chapter 3
the wait is too long :(
Is it going to release this year?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes