5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

WTrask

Jan 1, 2023
Right click on the word torrent on page one, then left click save link and save it to your desk top or other stash. then open your torrent client and click add torrent. open your Stash place and click on the link, then click open. it will add the torrent.

Reactions: Fappingfox

zealous94

Jul 23, 2018
View attachment 3730716

Yeah not downloading a whole new ass torrent client just to do that.
if its working for 99% of the people thats the definition of a "you" problem and more specifically using some old torrent client clearly not working properly and being stubborn about changing it or installing a second one like it will take more than 2 min to do even if ur using a microwave from 2005... you spent more time and energy trying and replying so far

Reactions: MsAnnaConnoisseur

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
if its working for 99% of the people thats the definition of a "you" problem and more specifically using some old torrent client clearly not working properly and being stubborn about changing it or installing a second one like it will take more than 2 min to do even if ur using a microwave from 2005... you spent more time and energy trying and replying so far
Hah seems Tixati was being a cunt and not checking for updates despite being checked on, and there was a new one. Working now.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Reactions: Fluffier_Garfield

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
I would love to see what happned before "The After Party".
I think that if Jackerman will make these shorts in a form of a "story", it would be perfect.
Like, for example, before "The After Party", the mom went to a party, obviousely, got wasted and then got banged by some random dude during the party.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2019
I dunno if double posting is allowed but I uploaded all Pixeldrain files to Mega:

Mega

Also, I finished encoding a JAV and I was trying to compare the two. Try to spot the difference. The final encode wound up being 1.1 GB iirc whilst the original file was 6.5 or so I think. There will ALWAYS be SOME sort of data loss when compressing, the question is how easily can you see it.

I'm no pro at this stuff and Handbrake is sort of an 'ez mode' for encoding. But if you're TRULY serious about this stuff I hear ffmpeg is much better. I dont mess with settings to much or apply filters.
Thanks, man. The quality is almost similar to the original and yet saved on storage. Mind if I ask what setting you used?

Reactions: Hexdrls
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes