5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
all of them :devilish:
As a fan, I had chosen the best images in that first zip and I thought they were enough to update the OP's post.

Now you'll have a hard time choosing the best ones, after all there are more than 500 photos (921MB).
If possible, give preference to photos from Profiles/Sheets, as they are always asking about this.

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
this is not how OPs work, we don't need to choose the best ones
We add everything, originals in max quality possible ;)
filenames could've been better tho :unsure:
Well, I don't know how updating the OP's post works.
My intention from the beginning was to add just a few good images or replace them with better ones, as the current ones are very weak and do not represent Jackerman's work in general.

2024-07-24_145124.png

I was wondering, will he post the 500 photos in the OP's post? OMG! This is going to be exaggerated!
But anyway, I still don't know what you'll do, but I hope you do your best to make the OP's post more beautiful and modern with Jackerman's latest releases. :)

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Well, I don't know how updating the OP's post works.
My intention from the beginning was to add just a few good images or replace them with better ones, as the current ones are very weak and do not represent Jackerman's work in general.

View attachment 3863307

I was wondering, will he post the 500 photos in the OP's post? OMG! This is going to be exaggerated!
But anyway, I still don't know what you'll do, but I hope you do your best to make the OP's post more beautiful and modern with Jackerman's latest releases. :)
ooh, you mean the samples :ROFLMAO:
well, small pictures collection won't hurt nobody :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffles&Lays

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
ooh, you mean the samples :ROFLMAO:
well, small pictures collection won't hurt nobody :p
It was excellent, thank you for this. (y)
Just a small detail: Images 9 and 14 are not official from Jackerman.

Image 9 was made by HumanoidNeon and image 14 of Rebecca with her daughters was made by me using AI. The original photo from the Ren'Py Tentacular game, they are in bikinis and not nude.

--/--

By the way, HumanoidNeon why did you deleted your posts in the Jackerman Fan Art and Asset thread?

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021

Image 9 was made by HumanoidNeon and image 14 of Rebecca with her daughters was made by me using AI. The original photo from the Ren'Py Tentacular game, they are in bikinis and not nude.
you need to move all fan made/other artists pics in the separate folder then

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
This give me vibes like Milfy City last update
Ehh not really close to that. Jack’s been producing content for years and only now went all in on finishing the project. Whereas Icstor’s was dark for yeaaaars and then suddenly decided to finish the game (and even then it isn’t finished)

Sister Brother video will be insane, must think about that
If the mother fuckers could think of a different scenario, sure that’d be lovely xD

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Ehh not really close to that. Jack’s been producing content for years and only now went all in on finishing the project. Whereas Icstor’s was dark for yeaaaars and then suddenly decided to finish the game (and even then it isn’t finished)

If the mother fuckers could think of a different scenario, sure that’d be lovely xD
For me I've always liked the idea of the brother walking in on the older sister and discovering she's a camgirl. Hilarious sexy times ensue afterwards of course.

HumanoidNeon

May 17, 2024

--/--

By the way, HumanoidNeon why did you deleted your posts in the Jackerman Fan Art and Asset thread?
Answering your question. Deciding to give up on this forum, after having some posts deleted by moderators. Even walking the line, trying to be helpful, avoiding fights and posting cool photos of J-man. I had a total of 14 comments and 225 likes, maybe someone felt jealous and started stalking me and reporting my profile. I was so discouraged, with no motivation to continue here. Some moderators play against you, harass you for no reason. So, if it's going to be like this, I'd better be on my way. I'm going to delete my profile, and delete all my posts. Since they don't value good people, then fuck them! And thanks for asking, you were the only one who missed me. Soon the vultures will delete this post too.
Screenshot_Chrome.jpg

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Answering your question. Deciding to give up on this forum, after having some posts deleted by moderators. Even walking the line, trying to be helpful, avoiding fights and posting cool photos of J-man. I had a total of 14 comments and 225 likes, maybe someone felt jealous and started stalking me and reporting my profile. I was so discouraged, with no motivation to continue here. Some moderators play against you, harass you for no reason. So, if it's going to be like this, I'd better be on my way. I'm going to delete my profile, and delete all my posts. Since they don't value good people, then fuck them! And thanks for asking, you were the only one who missed me. Soon the vultures will delete this post too.
View attachment 3865205
Wow man! I'm sorry to hear that. Your work on FANART was truly incredible. I imagine how you must be feeling and I sympathize. I've also had a lot of posts deleted for no reason in other topics, some were really important to me...

I hope you change your mind in the future and post your Claire creations again.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes