SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I was going to reply myself stating the same, but I thought I'd let you reply first. Jacki and I had this conversation last week and she's made it clear the game profits are just a plus, and it isn't abandoned.

Aug 7, 2020
I was going to reply myself stating the same, but I thought I'd let you reply first. Jacki and I had this conversation last week and she's made it clear the game profits are just a plus, and it isn't abandoned.
Holy Crap It's Actually A Girl Making This Game?!?! I Just Thought That Was A Genius Gimmick To Add Realism...Will Never Again Meet A Single Girl With A Male Dog And Not Think She's Fucking It!!! THANK YOU JACKI!!!!

Jun 2, 2020
i'm a single dev creating a game for some fantasies i have
These fantasies include also sex with a dog? The question is serious, I've alway wandered if exists a "normal" girl with this fantasy or even practices this kink.
I think the anonymity on this site can give you the possibiliy to answer frankly...

By the way, great game! (y)

Reactions: GamerDaddy
Aug 7, 2020
These fantasies include also sex with a dog? The question is serious, I've alway wandered if exists a "normal" girl with this fantasy or even practices this kink.
I think the anonymity on this site can give you the possibiliy to answer frankly...

By the way, great game! (y)
there is a girl who was made famous on a public court for her youtube video "Top 10 reasons I Have Sex With My Dog" you can still find it im sure definetly a real thing some girls do

Jun 2, 2020
there is a girl who was made famous on a public court for her youtube video "Top 10 reasons I Have Sex With My Dog" you can still find it im sure definetly a real thing some girls do
I saw it, but doing a video about it means you seek for popularity even if you don't really do that.

Toxotronic

Jul 21, 2018
Since the last patreon-like site (pixiv) just nuked the devs account too, my money is still on "never".
The only answer you get from the lone moderator over there is "wait and see", so chances are he doesn't know either.
It's been 3 months for a project that claimed a monthly update period once, so your guess is as good as mine.

Tnaulg

Jun 23, 2018
Since the last patreon-like site (pixiv) just nuked the devs account too, my money is still on "never".
The only answer you get from the lone moderator over there is "wait and see", so chances are he doesn't know either.
It's been 3 months for a project that claimed a monthly update period once, so your guess is as good as mine.
What are you talking about, the dev litterally posted this here : https://f95zone.to/threads/jackis-world-alpha-11-jackianon.152649/post-11199839

JackiAnon

Jun 5, 2022
I know its a foreign concept to some, but people have the ability to lie.
The dev cares so little about money, that they still keep the already 3 months old update behind a now burned down paywall.
Sure...
still here and yet again, i have a life. updates even with the patreon up were months apart at times. i did state back in october when i was still in a better living condition than i am now, that i had monthly updates which at the time was true. now not so much.

game is still not abandoned, but as my life's been busy. as for alpha 12, i just have terrible internet and re-uploading alpha 12 takes a whole day and it slows my upload speed, which puts a lot of my other life stuff on hold until it's done.

but since you seem pretty bummed out about it, i'll see what i can do :KEK:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Everyone So update everyone! Regarding Patreon and Jacki's World moving forward.

*Jacki's world is **absolutely** continuing development for the forseeable future (Don't worry is what I'm saying lol)* Sorry about the little hiatus, I've been busy over summer between work, family, and friends.

Patreon has strong compliance policy regarding fetish content. In order to work with Patreon, which seems to be the most familiar, and accessible form of paid content creation. I'm sorry for the confusion trying to find a reliable place to settle. Instead of trying to hamfist my content, I'm going to make the Patreon edition compliant. This means in the base version, there is no fetish content (Bestiality, monster, cnc, ect). **Don't worry though, I know why you guys play <3 Therefore, there will be an official mod that is available for all patreon users that will include all said fetish content.**

This should calm the patreon problem down, as I will remain compliant, with easy and accessible ways to run the "Fetish Edition" of Jacki's World - Patreon Edition. *For those who are getting the public non-patreon editions good news, this changes nothing for you!* **For those looking to support me, in reality, this changes nothing too! All it means is you download two files, and incorporate them together.** The files are all easily accessible, and directions are even included for those who are confused!

Disclaimer for Patreon - The content produced on Patreon is ALL TOS COMPLIANT. There will be no questionable fetish content available within the Patreon.

tl;dr - The Patreon is returning with TOS-compliant material, the non-TOS Compliant material (Animals n such) are available for direct integration with the patreon alpha via an official mod. With both parts incorporated, Jacki's world is the SAME, **animal and monster content** included. Without the mod, it lacks fetish content.”

JackiAnon

Jun 5, 2022
Everyone So update everyone! Regarding Patreon and Jacki's World moving forward.

*Jacki's world is **absolutely** continuing development for the forseeable future (Don't worry is what I'm saying lol)* Sorry about the little hiatus, I've been busy over summer between work, family, and friends.

Patreon has strong compliance policy regarding fetish content. In order to work with Patreon, which seems to be the most familiar, and accessible form of paid content creation. I'm sorry for the confusion trying to find a reliable place to settle. Instead of trying to hamfist my content, I'm going to make the Patreon edition compliant. This means in the base version, there is no fetish content (Bestiality, monster, cnc, ect). **Don't worry though, I know why you guys play <3 Therefore, there will be an official mod that is available for all patreon users that will include all said fetish content.**

This should calm the patreon problem down, as I will remain compliant, with easy and accessible ways to run the "Fetish Edition" of Jacki's World - Patreon Edition. *For those who are getting the public non-patreon editions good news, this changes nothing for you!* **For those looking to support me, in reality, this changes nothing too! All it means is you download two files, and incorporate them together.** The files are all easily accessible, and directions are even included for those who are confused!

Disclaimer for Patreon - The content produced on Patreon is ALL TOS COMPLIANT. There will be no questionable fetish content available within the Patreon.

tl;dr - The Patreon is returning with TOS-compliant material, the non-TOS Compliant material (Animals n such) are available for direct integration with the patreon alpha via an official mod. With both parts incorporated, Jacki's world is the SAME, **animal and monster content** included. Without the mod, it lacks fetish content.”
<3 its here everyone, i wanted to add a few more things to alpha 13, so its not out yet. Currently BOTH tiers will get you alpha 12 just so nobody has to wait too long. Alpha 13 will be out in a few days, and it will be available only under early access.

Aug 7, 2020
<3 its here everyone, i wanted to add a few more things to alpha 13, so its not out yet. Currently BOTH tiers will get you alpha 12 just so nobody has to wait too long. Alpha 13 will be out in a few days, and it will be available only under early access.
confused... will f95 not let you upload v12 here dont get me wrong not a fan of preggo fetish but anything is better than nothing

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes