JackiAnon

Jun 5, 2022
Patreon is being very unprofessional currently. Review my page, take it down, refuse to elaborate. Refuse to refund my Patreons or allow me to receive the funds. Get a copy and paste email that was "personally tailored" to my response. Usually wouldn't be so bashful of a company, but its ridiculous.

Good news though guys, tired of keeping this stuff from you for the sake of a release being timely with a new alpha. Have at it.

Patreon Edition Alpha 12 -

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Patreon is being very unprofessional currently. Review my page, take it down, refuse to elaborate. Refuse to refund my Patreons or allow me to receive the funds. Get a copy and paste email that was "personally tailored" to my response. Usually wouldn't be so bashful of a company, but its ridiculous.

Good news though guys, tired of keeping this stuff from you for the sake of a release being timely with a new alpha. Have at it.

Patreon Edition Alpha 12 -
OP updated with Alpha 12.

Reactions: xana94

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017

Patreon Edition Alpha 12 - Mega
I'd move to or add a subscribestar page, they're generally less picky about what content is on it.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Is the bestiality is optional or fored one? Can I disable it in setting system?

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Shutting down the game and starting it up after a while and now all the images are broken, every single one.

Edit: NVM, fixed it just by restarting. No idea what happened.

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Father's Kitchen stuff is blocked. I mean, it's a dead end. I don't know if it is not being worked on or if stuff got removed.

Reactions: The Nut1138

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
JackiAnon I think I came across a bug with the pregnancy system. Got pregnant from breeding with a patient. Had sex with the boss at work a few days later, and got impregnated again (despite being already pregnant). This reset the due-time, too. I guess there is a missing check whether you are already pregnant in the random-chance-impregnation code.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JackisWorld-A12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Also Library might be broken the erotic parts don't work at all just shows red error links.

VeloxE

Apr 7, 2019
So Onlyfans unlocking seems to be bugged imo. In the code which is about unlocking Onlyfans there is
this: "$onlywhoreunlock eq 1"
So its a requirement to have it unlocked to unlock it? Value has to be changed to 0 to unlock it without the console.

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Having an issue with the Dad scene in the kitchen, I get this " Double-click this passage to edit it."

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes