Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
it wont happen in any game on patreon ,there are strict rules against it .....in most localities even hosting such content is considered a criminal act and you can be prosecuted for even possessing such material . I know censorship sucks , but what can ya do .
any games with real beast? i tried searching but maybe im just not looking hard enough idk

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
any games with real beast? i tried searching but maybe im just not looking hard enough idk
none that I know of that have not been totally abandoned or lost to time, many have come and gone or started with it and altered course 10yrs ago yeah they were there, or people made game mods to put it in there, young maria at one time had real images with a mod as well, but like I said Censorship sucks, and there is nothing you can do about it. be careful looking for any of that stuff on the net as governments have set up traps to catch people interested in such material. you could click on a sight with a tracker or key logger or some other malicious program and next thing you know you are getting a knock on the door, by some dudes with dark sunglasses in black suits.

Jadeicorn

Jul 11, 2022
none that I know of that have not been totally abandoned or lost to time, many have come and gone or started with it and altered course 10yrs ago yeah they were there, or people made game mods to put it in there, young maria at one time had real images with a mod as well, but like I said Censorship sucks, and there is nothing you can do about it. be careful looking for any of that stuff on the net as governments have set up traps to catch people interested in such material. you could click on a sight with a tracker or key logger or some other malicious program and next thing you know you are getting a knock on the door, by some dudes with dark sunglasses in black suits.
wouldnt be dark suits and glasses it would be a detective if it were illegal for me but its not

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
wouldnt be dark suits and glasses it would be a detective if it were illegal for me but its not
well if you are feeling industrious you can always learn twine and sugar cube and make your own game, its not that hard to learn its basically HTML coding and CSS coding Twine is free at twinery.org

Reactions: numanumani

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I was trying to figure out why pregnancy in game is weird. I noted is there huge number of animals in places you can unlock or not or that depend on your character messing around?

Furthermore, I also noted miscarriages happen if you don't take a break. This only game that has it.
Other, What does forest have? I scoped out little bit, but then I return because I couldn't see what energy level was, it helps in future update if dev has time next time put that energy bar or picture how much energy FC has left because I am only assuming via by time frame which images placed it dark out. Hint FC is about pass out.

This not so in this game. Yeah, she only passes out when she at home, which really bizarre.
At uncle's farm, which I used to cheat for, there is no place to stay and rest?

Because has me thinking currently FC is goddess energy and her energy means are like unlimited means currently, but...that wouldn't make sense. She would be able to regenerate, her vagina would heal as well. Grade A nympho. If that was the case.

Aug 7, 2020
She Must have died or went to prison or something she said alpha 13 was almost done MONTHS AGO mark this abandoned someone from the website plz so we can legally manipulate in twine and reupload/continue working on it

• Wow
Reactions: bradster555
Aug 7, 2020
Not into IRL bestiality, though animated/drawn/CG I have a sort of fetish for it... I know, I'm a weird pervert. :cool:
interesting!! do you also have severe allergies and hate all domestic pets in real life?? i think thats where mine comes from cause dogs are already "taboo" in my house have refused to even go to my bros house for 3 years cause he got dogs... IRL = No Way, animated/drawn/CG = YES PLEASE!!!

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes