TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah, I mean that it got messed up on the versions on release! Sorry for somebody writing a game I've got it so messed up lol. There were only two gangbanger scenes at the moment (The boss and the drug dealer). If you want more BBC content Alpha 11 is going to include some since that's what people voted for <3

Sorry for misconstruing that, Alpha 11 will be releasing soon and it will have more content added and the old stuff fixed!
Alright, thanks for the answer. The bbc content isn't really my thing, it just bugged me that it didn't work.

• Angry
Reactions: baka

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Big fan but please remove the beastiality. or at least make it optional pre starting a save so you dont have mentions of it
it is optional now just dont do anything with the animals dont play with the dogs or go to the barn ..... and just because you don't care for it does not mean it should be removed the world does not revolve around you

Reactions: marz08

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It's tagged and a massive part of the game. The bestiality game is purely fictional and will remain in the game. However, an option to disable it may be added in the future!
i would not start catering to the naysayers or before long they want everything to be optional and the game ceases to be a game ... design the game your way they will either like it or they wont , but once an artist starts selling out they are no longer an artist ...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Tried with over 1500 followers and nothing, tried with 1000000 and also nothing.
I mean I got message from stranger but that's only for getting like 30 bucks
just got to keep posting and eventually you get a massage from only whores

Reactions: SunlessSpear

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
It's tagged and a massive part of the game. The bestiality game is purely fictional and will remain in the game. However, an option to disable it may be added in the future!
hmm maybe he could use a save editor to temp disable it?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes