Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Well, good thing I checked the thread before downloading...
I downloaded it and installed it a couple of hours ago from PixelDrain without any alerts or warnings. Try a different download location.

JackiAnon

Jun 5, 2022
Downloads\Jackis World Alpha 9 Public.zip
Trojan:Win32/Casdet!rfn
Some of the download mirrors tend to try and have you download a malicious file before the correct one. Note -- If your copy of Jacki's world contains anything but an .HTML file, and an images folder containing the following extensions (.jpg, .jfif, .png, .gif, .webp) it is not from me and I do not condone use of that copy!

The official mega link should be good however

Reactions: voerman

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, I'm interested.
What is the Mind Control content like in this one? Based on a quick search of the thread no one asked about it yet and I'm 90% only looking for those tags by now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I see. I do regularly check everything for updates indeed. As in daily.
(y)I update stuff all the time too, but I don't use Windows Defender as tbh I don't like it that much.

SunlessSpear

Aug 11, 2017
Okay, I'm interested.
What is the Mind Control content like in this one? Based on a quick search of the thread no one asked about it yet and I'm 90% only looking for those tags by now
When you unlock the farm, there's a repeatable scene you can find that has mind control in it - it's a bit ambiguous if it gets used on the player character or not (as she appears to be into everything that crosses her path regardless, bless).

Details in the spoiler.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
When you unlock the farm, there's a repeatable scene you can find that has mind control in it - it's a bit ambiguous if it gets used on the player character or not (as she appears to be into everything that crosses her path regardless, bless).

Details in the spoiler.

ÁH! Thank you, appreciated. (y)
Shame, cuz it's not something I'm actually into.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Public Version from official discord channel

CHANGELOG | Alpha 10 | NON PATREON EDITION

Alpha 10 Changelog

- New Festivity Event with your Father!
+ Encounter a festivity event with your Father in the family house! Low bar of 20 Corruption Required!

- New Lake and Field location!
+ Find in the forest! Both with unique encounters
+ Added new goat scene
+ Added new tentacle scene

- New Zoo Scenes!
+ Added new Bear Scene
+ Added new Tiger Scene

- New Buddy Scene!
+ New Buddy Scene! Randomly occurs in the family house once you've fucked Buddy!

- Code Rework!
+ I know seeing this is super boring in a changelog, but for me this is super helpful and streamlines development. This honestly was super difficult as I redid most of these passages, with practically no visual change which is BORING. But, hopefully, the game should be more consistent on my end!

- Started work on a fishing framework

Reactions: SunlessSpear
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes