VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires [v0.1 Final Test] [Khansama_INC]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hello guys thanks for showing interest in the game and I understand that this game has been abandoned multiple times I myself have been waiting for it fo complete for a long time but I assure you that's the reason I took it to myself to get it completed join my discord to stay connected and share your feedback in the channel and what more can be implemented also I have avoided all the grinds and tasks crap so you can simply enjoy this to it's full extent.

Thank you all!

Regards,
Khansama.
you chose patreon in vain, if your audience gets bigger you will be blocked

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Well, with every remake / new version we have another chance of finally getting a finished version so I don't mind.
I will look into the game when more updates are out.

I just hope we will get all the hard and evil choices of the original game and build further on it.

One of the main issue for me of the other game was that each girl / women story line was completely seperated from each other. The sisters didn't even mention when the mother was distressed in her room or that she was nearly raped by her boss. Same the other way around so I hope it this will change this.

zx231164480

Mar 17, 2018
Don't be pushy !
bbs‘s enjoyment is a MC in a weak position,use sleeping pill、drug、
alcohol、blackmail、be stuck or what ever,Take advantage of all woman,Don't be pushy!
A weak position outmaneuvers a strong enemy,is BBS's greatest fun.

Reactions: Yann33

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
NTR so I will not support it, but if I were you, I would take incest out of the game, and the name, then make a I-path, get a fan to post it as an (unofficial incest path). Anyway good luck with your game. :alien:

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
You have to take your time (but not too much anyway). The shower scene (aggressive choice) from the start no, it's stupid and.. What? Mrs Anna/Sarah is the aunt in your game? :eek:
It starts badly, change that !!

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes