VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires [v0.1 Final Test] [Khansama_INC]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
You guys don't know Bobby? that's not a shota it's just a fucking creep midget..:KEK:
The original Bobby was shota. patreon put Ra's account under review and forced Ra's to make Bobby look more adult.
If you start the original BBS from the beginning, you can find some images of Bobby in his original size, especially in the kitchen scenes with Liza.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This originally was a pretty compulsive game, buts it’s been remade and abandoned so many times it’s no surprise to see so much cynicism.

Good luck Khansama_INC but I’m expecting it to be remade again before it’s ever completed. :coffee:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Another one throw their hat in the ring, attempting to tackle this cursed project once more.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, if the developer is interested in my opinion. That's it.
The rooms are too empty, at least some little things need to be added, they don’t look lived in.
Renders of characters quite often do not fit well with the background of the same gender, for example, and some renders of things look quite bad, the same socks, for example, look like plastic shoes.
Bobby himself... well, as for me, he has completely outlived his usefulness long ago and it’s high time to give us another character. I advise you to make him more mature (at least a little) and a fat hog, on the one hand, this would be justified because everyone can get fat, but on the other hand, he would be more threatening and more brutal or something.)
Well, it would solve the issue with his age, which can be complained about in this version. Well, for example, it would be interesting for me to play as such a protagonist more than as a petty dirty trick.)
What would you like to see? Well, perhaps the arcs with scientific and technological revolution which are still not shown to us either in the original or in the sequels. That is, I would like the protagonist, instead of fighting all sorts of “villains,” to have the opportunity to unite with them.
Well, of the tags, everything is probably listed there, except perhaps BDMS and Gangbang. And so the theme of corruption and subordination is quite suitable and is worth continuing to adhere to.

Reactions: magefeu71

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveIncestTabooSaga-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lolloo777

Aug 16, 2022
the bets are open for yet another bbs, will there be updates every 100 years or will it be abandoned and forgotten?
place your bets ladies and gentlemen

Jul 12, 2020
Will you be able to get them pregnant ? otherwise the saga will be short lived.
And for a true saga it should span over generations

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
How much content is in the game? i remember one of the versions made it quite far but then got abandoned.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Aunt ? w.t.f she is Mom and this drop my hope to 0% with this - Game will end Anyways so no reason to play :confused:(n)
2 - 3 update and gets abandoned :coffee:

Reactions: Fapmaister

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Some Notes
  • you can't have incest in the title and expect it to survive Patreons ToS,
  • why call her Aunt?(not that I'm against Aunt action) why not landlady :p (Aunt isn't safer than Mom for incest strikes if that is what you were thinking).
  • Change the relationship of the sisters to Landladies daughters, then it suits the non incest folk too while still making them your sisters/cousins if you use an incest patch
  • Bad ends suck, but at least you hit the action before the end.
The rooms and animation are obviously basic... I think I'm safe in betting they will be improve once you get past proof of concept.

PS it's only a remake if someone had actually completed a version to begin with... as it stands it's a race to finish the first version and based on Rainces/Zipties efforts that race is a long way from over.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
Hello
to be sincere, I nevers saw a so short game !!!!!
less than 1 mn (intro included !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes