VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires [v0.1 Final Test] [Khansama_INC]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Don't understand may be if I could get in touch with Rainces lol since he was the original maker and his page is still running even though his last update was months ago and clearly the game has incest and rape otherwise let's see I just want to complete this game
Ordinary random. Some are lucky and some are not. If you are ready to constantly expect that your Patreon page can be closed at any minute, then this is your choice. And you can safely create it. But as far as I know, no tricks work there, and even if you adhere to their rules, this does not mean at all that they cannot close it for far-fetched reasons (slow burn as an example).

Reactions: Khansama_INC

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
View attachment 3260498

Overview:
This is the remake of "Bad Bobby Saga" previously made by RAinces.
I am a new creator and I hope to complete this project, the version here is the final test version which helps me find out what changes can be made in the future through your valuable feedback.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-16
Developer: Khansama_INC - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Final Test
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3260622 View attachment 3260632 View attachment 3260633 View attachment 3260632 View attachment 3266039 View attachment 3266040 View attachment 3266041 View attachment 3266042

Já é alguma coisa

# It's not much but at least you're trying... Keep going.

If you're a fan of BBS try to be true to its premises:

- slow burn, really hard to get sex is very important
- so are sound fx
- characters realistic skin
- "Lucy" is not a brunette...

Make it about the fun, the pranks and the creativity just to get some... Avoid easy sex.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Hello guys thanks for showing interest in the game and I understand that this game has been abandoned multiple times I myself have been waiting for it fo complete for a long time but I assure you that's the reason I took it to myself to get it completed join my discord to stay connected and share your feedback in the channel and what more can be implemented also I have avoided all the grinds and tasks crap so you can simply enjoy this to it's full extent.

Took me 6 hours in my low end pc checkout the animation and give me your feedback!
Your support gives me a chance to complete this project and unlike before lots of content no sandbox.
Support me on patreon and join discord
Also reply to this with your feedback or in my discord.
I assure you that won't disappoint and regular updates will come.
Thank you all!

Regards,
Khansama.
As mãos do MC estão mal. De resto, ok.

#MC hands should be grabbing female waist. Other than that it's ok. It's basically a 1s animation loop, easily assembled even in photoshop using an image sequence. It shouldn't take 6h, even in a low end pc .

Last edited:

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I wonder what happen to the other Bbs remake that still making since 2022 is that still a thing or just another fan art to tease people that he will release a game? :unsure:

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
Ordinary random. Some are lucky and some are not. If you are ready to constantly expect that your Patreon page can be closed at any minute, then this is your choice. And you can safely create it. But as far as I know, no tricks work there, and even if you adhere to their rules, this does not mean at all that they cannot close it for far-fetched reasons (slow burn as an example).
You are right from sequence to animation it takes lesser time but in order to render image sequence from Dazz 3d it takes time and even when I did with only 400 iterations it took a lot of time as this animation has 59 frames and for each frame to render it took me 6 - 7 minutes

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
You are right from sequence to animation it takes lesser time but in order to render image sequence from Dazz 3d it takes time and even when I did with only 400 iterations it took a lot of time as this animation has 59 frames and for each frame to render it took me 6 - 7 minutes
Essa resposta é para mim, certo?

# That's for me, right? 59 frames? 60 frames/s? Why...? 30 frames/s will do the job seamlessly... You could have rendered the characters and the background (only once, max res) separately, assemble and fine tuning it all later

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
what its only 400 iterations for you? you must have a really good rig. It takes me 2000 - 3000 for a decent render.

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
what its only 400 iterations for you? you must have a really good rig. It takes me 2000 - 3000 for a decent render.
That 400 iterations itself takes alot of time 6-7 minutes per render then I use Gimp to denoise some renders are not perfect and the animation too but I'm completely new and wish to complete this game in my own way.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
If I may add, just a thought; using a two graphics card rendering solution might assist you in doing this.

One GPU that is dedicated too solely rendering visual and what not (a newer better one out of the two is best tasked for this).
And
One GPU (doesn't need to be top of the line GPU to accomplish this, older enterprise cards are good for this task) dedicated to "de-noise", clean up, crisp the image (whatever you want to call it) from the render GPU.

Having only one GPU to do this will slow down development time to a crawl due too having to pass the visuals back through a singular GPU multiple times if used as a "de-noise"ing GPU and renderer, meanwhile preventing its use for image creation - rendering more visuals during the "de-noise" process. Attempting to do it all in one pass would degrade both performance and quality for each process (the renders and the clean up).

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
Please note guys I'm not Rainces and I have also supported him previously and fed up that game is now abandoned and I'm completely new to this and the game above is just test version and is short to see what feedback i get from you so please don't misunderstand me as Rainces coz I'm not anf I'll complete this game in ky way.

Thank you!

antonix74

Apr 3, 2023
Khansama_INC you have my support in this game and as everyone knows, even in the game Milfy City, until the end of version v0.71b it was going to continue in a different way, but in the end 1.0d they changed everything

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
That 400 iterations itself takes alot of time 6-7 minutes per render then I use Gimp to denoise some renders are not perfect and the animation too but I'm completely new and wish to complete this game in my own way.
dude it takes me 2 .5 hours , I wish it was 6 - 7 min

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Wow, is 11 days a record for an iteration of Bad Brother Saga to get abandoned?
Parece...

# It sure looks like so. And that would be hilarious... :ROFLMAO:

But I don't think that's the case here. I believe (emphasis on BELIEVE) he is aiming to finish a full decent game/chapter quickly by skipping too much polishing and/or other shenanigans... We'll see.

RikkuEcRud

Apr 25, 2020
Parece...

# It sure looks like so. And that would be hilarious... :ROFLMAO:

But I don't think that's the case here. I believe (emphasis on BELIEVE) he is aiming to finish a full decent game/chapter quickly by skipping too much polishing and/or other shenanigans... We'll see.
... You haven't looked at the first post in the thread, have you?

Reactions: edgaia
1.00 star(s) 3 Votes