VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jacob's Saga of Dark Desires [v0.1 Final Test] [Khansama_INC]

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DrXman

Apr 9, 2019
If you put all the Bobby Saga's in one game, it might be what CTRL + ALT + DEL is trying to do.

Is this Déjà vu or an alternate reality... nope a remake.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkin

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hello guys thanks for showing interest in the game and I understand that this game has been abandoned multiple times I myself have been waiting for it fo complete for a long time but I assure you that's the reason I took it to myself to get it completed join my discord to stay connected and share your feedback in the channel and what more can be implemented also I have avoided all the grinds and tasks crap so you can simply enjoy this to it's full extent.

Took me 6 hours in my low end pc checkout the animation and give me your feedback!
Your support gives me a chance to complete this project and unlike before lots of content no sandbox.
Support me on patreon and join discord
Also reply to this with your feedback or in my discord.
I assure you that won't disappoint and regular updates will come.
Thank you all!

Regards,
Khansama.

I guess you sorted out the account issues here, lol.

Anyhow, I am curious just how long you think your Patreon page is going to be up when you link this game on a public post and using the same title! You know that's not going to end well, right?

Reactions: HUNUTAN

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
Hello,
For everyone asking about patreon page being suspended when I first made my post it asked me POI & POA to verify only after then only I could post 18+ content and also I avoid mentioning game name in any of my post in patreon.

gordovalor

May 9, 2022
Hello,
For everyone asking about patreon page being suspended when I first made my post it asked me POI & POA to verify only after then only I could post 18+ content and also I avoid mentioning game name in any of my post in patreon.
Man, you need to change the name, unfortunately, because incest is not allowed on Patreon, whether it's an aunt or a cousin. If you can't fix this and Patreon objects, there are alternatives like SubscribeStar that don't have issues with incest, lolis, etc.

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
What's the deal with all those remakes ? Bad Bobby Saga's models are alright, but never expected pplz to be so obsessed with them.
For me the renders of Lisa and Ms Anna are among the best female renders in all F95. Not because they are the hottes, but because they both look like REAL HUMANS. Is really difficult to get models that actually look like real humans in this scene, and Lisa and Anna achieve that.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
It's a very short demo, unless I missed something. I also love the women portrayed here because they look like actual women.
I wish you best of luck on your project. I'll keep checking back in from time to time on its progress.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Can u pls add a different storyline to this game, we are tired of repeating again and again the same storyline and wTf graphics.

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Oh Man, you made about 5 versions of this * Bobby saga *. Make plz one decent version of the game w/o grinding much, better visual novel with choices and that's all. That would be much more better...

Blepleb

Feb 1, 2021
The original version here doesn't have "abandoned" tag. Dark path also doesn't have it. So maybe we will have the original game finished one day or maybe this game is cursed and will only have unfinished versions of itself for generations :D

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
I guess you sorted out the account issues here, lol.

Anyhow, I am curious just how long you think your Patreon page is going to be up when you link this game on a public post and using the same title! You know that's not going to end well, right?
Seems you were right my patreon is down therefore I have implemented the changes in the final test version and opened a subscribe star account and if there is anything you can tell me ke how to run patreon without getting banned I'll really appreciate it.

• Haha

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Seems you were right my patreon is down therefore I have implemented the changes in the final test version and opened a subscribe star account and if there is anything you can tell me ke how to run patreon without getting banned I'll really appreciate it.
I'm not the guy to talk to about Patreon. I might stroke out, lol. I have history with them and want nothing to do with them anymore. I'd suggest browsing through the Dev forum. There's tons of threads there talking about what happens when they decide to arbitrarily enforce their rules.

Khansama_INC

Jan 13, 2024
I'm not the guy to talk to about Patreon. I might stroke out, lol. I have history with them and want nothing to do with them anymore. I'd suggest browsing through the Dev forum. There's tons of threads there talking about what happens when they decide to arbitrarily enforce their rules.
Don't understand may be if I could get in touch with Rainces lol since he was the original maker and his page is still running even though his last update was months ago and clearly the game has incest and rape otherwise let's see I just want to complete this game

1.00 star(s) 3 Votes