Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
It's really many time that I don't see an update about this comic series, anyone have some news?

I loved Hippy Hills , and I know that arrived to the 80-89 chapter, my file stopped to the 27. I tried to see theyr site, but it's too expensive for me to contribute on it.

Could anyone share something (also others series, not only hippy hills)?
thanks

Reactions: RavensFan62

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
It's really many time that I don't see an update about this comic series, anyone have some news?

I loved Hippy Hills , and I know that arrived to the 80-89 chapter, my file stopped to the 27. I tried to see theyr site, but it's too expensive for me to contribute on it.

thanks
Well like i said i have some of his new work but I dont know how the DRM works. Ive bought all the bundles sales he has and buy one about every 2-3 weeks. Unless someone knows how the DRM work the most I can do is post cam pic of them which we can all agree is shit.

RavensFan62

Aug 11, 2016

thanks
Yeah the last one I read was 27 as well... Love Hippy Hills! The Chaperone was great too. Haven't read one of those in years.

Reactions: fanboi

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
Well like i said i have some of his new work but I dont know how the DRM works. Ive bought all the bundles sales he has and buy one about every 2-3 weeks. Unless someone knows how the DRM work the most I can do is post cam pic of them which we can all agree is shit.
thanks for your comment,
can you explain me what DRM is (sorry my english is not good, and many abbreviations are unknow for me) ?
Also, I don't understand how you can see the comics if you don't use this DRM.

see you

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
thanks for your comment,
can you explain me what DRM is (sorry my english is not good, and many abbreviations are unknow for me) ?
Also, I don't understand how you can see the comics if you don't use this DRM.

see you
The Comics are in standard PDF format so anyone can view them. The DRM from my understanding comes from the images them self and I don't know how you can check it.

"This file contains an invisible transaction number stamped into each page. This number can be traced back to the original purchaser by the content creator. Persons found to be illegally sharing this file will be held accountable. Persons found to be illegally sharing or reselling this file can be found liable in both civil and criminal jurisdictions in all signing nations of the WIPO Treaty. [Currently 188 members states]"

Reactions: pompadour

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
The Comics are in standard PDF format so anyone can view them. The DRM from my understanding comes from the images them self and I don't know how you can check it.

"This file contains an invisible transaction number stamped into each page. This number can be traced back to the original purchaser by the content creator. Persons found to be illegally sharing this file will be held accountable. Persons found to be illegally sharing or reselling this file can be found liable in both civil and criminal jurisdictions in all signing nations of the WIPO Treaty. [Currently 188 members states]"
Clear thanks...
in short, is impossible to share...

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
Clear thanks...
in short, is impossible to share...
I don't think its impossible to share. I've looked into it a bit and depending on how its done it could be as simple as resizing all the pics, sceenshots, or printing it (both physically or virtually) but once again I don't know much about about this and I'm just speculating. If anyone know anything about this plz get in contact when me.

pompadour

Nov 14, 2018
I don't think its impossible to share. I've looked into it a bit and depending on how its done it could be as simple as resizing all the pics, sceenshots, or printing it (both physically or virtually) but once again I don't know much about about this and I'm just speculating. If anyone know anything about this plz get in contact when me.
I searched a little on the web and I found this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps it could help you.
See you

TimB

Apr 28, 2019
I searched a little on the web and I found this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps it could help you.
See you

Thats not the kind of DRM. The drm used by Jag are just watermarks, some numbers hidden in the comic which is unique for every purchaser with which he can track your account used to purchase the comics and this find you. Same thing that mindcontrolcomics uses.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Thats not the kind of DRM. The drm used by Jag are just watermarks, some numbers hidden in the comic which is unique for every purchaser with which he can track your account used to purchase the comics and this find you. Same thing that mindcontrolcomics uses.
Sorry if I enter in your discussion, but it couldn't more simple read the file on a different device NOT connected or disconnect the PC ?.

sorry if I wrote a shit...

see you

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry if I enter in your discussion, but it couldn't more simple read the file on a different device NOT connected or disconnect the PC ?.

sorry if I wrote a shit...

see you
Thats not really the problem. As you can share and read the pdf on any device without a issue. The problem is that at some point someone is going to uploaded it to some sites without caring about the watermark. Thats what I'm trying to avoid.

Reactions: Dag Robertson

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
If its just watermark I might be able to do something about it then. I just have the find out whats the limitation of the watermark.

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
Firstly I appreciate the work your putting in. personally I would take these if thats all you can manage its not that bad.
I'll start working on the ones I have. Also what are the rules for posting links/upload?

Last edited:

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
Here is a link to where i uploaded them the files will stay there for 2 days before they self wipe. THESE ARE NOT THE ORIGINAL FILE! These are CAMERA PICS. Right now I uploaded Biggest Winner 2-4.
Thanks for this
anyway, I loved too the hippy hills series, if you find a way to share it, I will send you a Blonde (or black, red....) woman in your bed for a night :p

see you

Reactions: gvout