Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
And some more
Mega
if someone have something just share with us!
You didn't answer the question, are these with DRM or not? OK, since there are pages of text warning about the DRM, I say that's the answer. Should let people know the risk.
And please label the links as posting, so we know if opening the link is necessary.

Last edited:

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Sorry, I don't understand. Is it necessary (possibly) to remove DRM from pdf files? Would I have to click a link to open these files? Could anybody post a screen what happened when you try to open these files?

Thisisbrett

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry, I don't understand. Is it necessary (possibly) to remove DRM from pdf files? Would I have to click a link to open these files? Could anybody post a screen what happened when you try to open these files?
Nothing happens to the person opening them there like any other pdf files. Its the person who leaks it that could get in legal issue as they embed the buyers info into the pdf.

gvout

Sep 25, 2018
I see the Mega links are dead. Could someone PLEASE post again? I’d be eternally grateful.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Guys, I thought for a long time to write it or not write. I decided to write it when one user mentioned that mega deleted some uploads as a violation of rules. That's mean that somebody reported it to Jag. I understand that it is a comix forum but not political bullshit BUT by the way...

I am not a Jag's fan but I looked at his creatures for a long time ago and his fight with his artworks distribution.

I understand that that it is his property and he fights to keep it from unpaid users. BUT...

jag started with 3D experiments (Tales from the Edge), some 2D artworks, then incest comics and at last he started with his well known distorted shapes. If he would stop here it would be fine. BUT...

I believe that all of his fans never CAREFULLY read texts to his comics are started from Behind the Green Door. I was shocked. This guy lives in the U.S. and portray this American society as mix of homeless and mafiosis. U.S. government provided secret biological experiments and so on. Nothing positive and conspiracy theories. I understand that it's Jag's vision of the U.S. reality but I wonder if too many people would interested in this crap even he is an outstanding artist? I am not surprised that a lot of people early or later stopped to subscribe to Crazy3dworld. Jag decided that if he would fight for his artworks distribution he would make people to pay for it. That's why he created his own site and provided extra protection for his artworks. Did he get his goal? People who paid would contiguously paid but other people would not pay anyway. I don't say about comic's price. If he believes that $6 for each item is a right price who cares?

Yes, I haven't seen anything what he posted on his protected site. Yes, I am a nosy guy and I am interested what he is posted but for it? If he will change his mind I would think over. Why anybody would pay for anything if it insult would his point of view? If he portray a country where he is living as a scrapyard why I would support him?

I apologize again for writing my opinion at this forum.

Reactions: gvout

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I've never once viewed the fictional universe his comics are set in as anything other than a distorted, exaggerated version of a modern world.

Everything you've posted is supposition unsupported by any plausible information. In fact, your post reads like someone with a personal beef with OMad, trolling this forum for a reaction.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Hey! what about this.....

View attachment 543234
It is one of the first's Jag's artworks. Name of these comics - Tales from the Edge (7 parts)

I deleted a total list of his artworks because all of them are included in the new collection.

I would like if it would exists for a long time.

Last edited:

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Sounds very strange. I opened a mega folder at page #1 and found out that it has been deleted as violation of copyright. I wonder if anybody cares about the stuff done before 2015 which was on internet? Is Jag's paid site in financial trouble and is he thinking about to back to crazy3dworld? If he hates a country where he is living and get benefits from his citizenship then people just ignore him. Nobody shared (or how he writes "steal" or "pirate") his artworks from his paid site. He can blame only himself for his failure.

It remind me fight Hollywood with piracy. They tracked torrent streams and sue users instead of create new ideas. As a result we can see that Hollywood blockbusters bring profit for kids and teenagers only. I recommend my friends to watch AVN Awards instead of political correct Oscar. Why? More innocent and realistic. I wish to Jag27 good luck.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We are aware of the link being down. We are working on getting a re-upload figured out and it will take some time. So we need some time to get this redone better than the first upload I did.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Thank you muttdoggy,

Unfortunately, titoboy77's uploads has been lost and therefore they were not included into the new upload.

I guess he (or his friend) got a standard email...

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
We are aware of the link being down. We are working on getting a re-upload figured out and it will take some time. So we need some time to get this redone better than the first upload I did.
Actually, I thought the first upload was done well, being separated by series. The only way I can image it being done better is if you could download certain comics, or say sets of 10, within each series, since some of those series were 50+ issues.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Could links to new uploads be shared privately?
The problem is that everybody could see this thread because it is indexed by search engines (like Google). Therefore everybody could register at forum and then will be able to see these links. That's why any comic owner could register and then he would report it. I just hope that nobody would report it because the last publication date - Dec. 2015.

Reactions: gvout

BumsiBu

Apr 9, 2020
Hi there. I'm pretty new to this forum, a great fan of Jag27/Otto Maddox' work and have an account at CrazzyXXX. I love Hippy Hills and I'ver learned that the series goes on. At Crazzy it stops at No. 27. Can somebody tell me, how I can get the rest of this comic and where? Thanks a lot!!!