Comics Collection Jag27 Collection [2024-04-07] [Jag27]

Firefly1z

Jun 15, 2020
Since Jag27 ceased to produce comics, I have been to Eyeronik comics for some series (usually buying bundles because they are cheaper until I catch up), but does anyone know where Marah Iafew (Neverquest and Blade Maidens etc) and the other authors have gone.

UriF

Nov 22, 2019
Found that link for HIPPY HILLS.
(gallery only, no direct download)
Contains 1-9 / 28-30 / 33-35 / 37 / 43 / 45 / 46

You can download it using JDownloader. For example copy a link to JDownloader Link Grabber. You will get list of images. You just select images with greater size to download. That's it.

Last edited:

borzorg

Dec 12, 2018
Found that link for HIPPY HILLS.
(gallery only, no direct download)
Contains 1-9 / 28-30 / 33-35 / 37 / 43 / 45 / 46

You can download it using JDownloader. For example copy a link to JDownloader Link Grabber. You will get list of images. You just select images with greater size to download. That's it.
OTher solution is to use DownThemAll (firefox extension). Works well

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I hate to be the one to point this out, but someone has to, There's a lot of rule 7 shit in this. Might be a good idea to modify some of the content in there, (i.e. pull that content).

Last edited:

mycoolbiz

Nov 30, 2017
I hate to be the one to point this out, but someone has to, There's a lot of rule 7 shit in this. Might not be a good idea to modify some of the content in there, (i.e. pull that content).
I'm not sure watch you "my request or the cartoony images"

jaybetime

May 4, 2021
Muttdoggy the Dogerator, first, thanks for the JAG27 thread. I've been trying to track down a few episodes of his works that I found here. To everyone, does anyone have more of the biggest winner and the missing episodes of Happy Hills. I see a few others have requested it but don't see any Mega or Nopy...could someone please share those episodes...thanks in advance.