VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jaina's Lewd Adventures [v0.12a] [MalumMalus]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i am all for jaina content. the artstyle looks really nice (and thats from a guy who normally likes 3D more) but i wish jaina would be less mascular and have more softer, more thicker curves. like big tits, big hips, big thighs, without looking too fat but indeed more curvy. also scenes with her daddy maybe or some old guy (with less giant dick) would be appreciated. i just think jaina is too muscular and too thin and the dick of the guy in preview pic a bit too big.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
nice enough art.. but female protag is just-... sigh

also.. dragon flight is comming out in a few weeks.. missed the opportunity to add some hardcore DRAGUSSY! :,D
yes, Jaina is inspired on DRACARYS...
I'm happy to see her again..
draca.jpg

Duifer

Oct 16, 2017
is jaina supposed to look that.. old? idk something about her face feels like a granny

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Been a while since I've seen art this sterile. Also nu-Jaina, yikes.
Plus despite people earlier in the thread saying she's supposed to be in her late 30s, she actually looks like she's approaching 60 here.
Maybe the dev has a GILF fetish?

Kycok

Feb 18, 2019
Opened a game - its fullscreen, music and sounds are not on highest. My ears are thankfull

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
nice enough art.. but female protag is just-... sigh [...]
A Game about Jaina (a female) with a female protag? ... what exactly is the problem here?
-------------------------------
Nice to see a WOW Game here. BTW: FOR THE HORDE ...
i'll put that on my watchlist

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for sharing my project. You are faster than me with posting all the details. Thank you!
Any chance to have thread ownership or anything else so I can update it in a future? So you don't have to worry about it :D
Thanks for making this! I love Warcraft, but there's hardly any 2D content out there. Not that there's anything wrong with 3D but it gets very samey after years and years. Who's the artist btw? The art feels kinda familiar but I'm also pretty sure I've never seen it before.

pr83

May 5, 2017
Thanks for sharing my project. You are faster than me with posting all the details. Thank you!
Any chance to have thread ownership or anything else so I can update it in a future? So you don't have to worry about it :D
This is BaasB's post that I just copied from another thread (sorry BassB) but you have to basically go through this process
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Studio Kami

Game Developer
May 23, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but the art looks nice. It looks like it's worth giving a chance.

Edit: I have a disease where I can't play games before version 0.5.
I'm a bad Tanuki...

BrambleBos

Mar 14, 2019
I'm gonna riot if Jaina or her mom aren't dicked down by a hung DILF Orc (aka Thrall) at some point in this. Does it make sense? No and I don't care. And I'm only being half-sarcastic lmao

For real though at the very least the art looks pretty damn promising. Looking forward to following this one

Reactions: Jack-Corvus
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes