VN Ren'Py Abandoned Jaina's Lewd Adventures [v0.12a] [MalumMalus]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Good Concept had a year or more to see a Wow reference with Proudmore family and i hope it gets big soon.
For my likes tho i think the Dick To boobs ratio should be close you cant just titjob a 23 inch with Double D chest its lame :D

Cormac

May 18, 2017
damn, I'm so hyped to see the full game, and to see another game in the same universe

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
i will be watching this game with great interest. I absolutely adore the art. It's easily one of the key selling points. Expressions of characters are also awesome.
So far though, I'll wait a bit until fair amount of updates are finished and if they include a bit more... spicier content, you have my sub for very long time.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Weird that the links haven't been updated.

There's a public version here. 0.12a.

BatuRem

Jun 6, 2021
Weird that the links haven't been updated.

There's a public version here. 0.12a.

Doesn't look like it added anything beyond the initial encounter? Huge thanks for uploading though!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Doesn't look like it added anything beyond the initial encounter? Huge thanks for uploading though!
There's like 3 more scenes... 2 with Ashvane and one again with the leader of the camp. I wish there was a gangbang with Jaina and the bandit guys tho, what a cocktease.

Reactions: Enigmanic
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes