MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It's in the description but not tag in the tags as Transformation and NTR or the tags will be added later when there is content for them?
Sissification is in the tags. Feminization as tag does not exsist.
For the NTR/Cuckold. It is planned, but I got a lot of messages to make it optional I may have to change that.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Didn't play the game yet, but looks very interesting! Very like cute feminine protagonist (if that is him on the first screen) and Sissification + NTR/Cuckold themes (maybe it'll be good). Graphic from Honey Select 2 isn't a bad choice either.
My only hopes on the game that femdom would be gentle/soft, caring and/or manipulative (smart), but not harsh/cruel and brutal.
I will be wait for a few more updates to play it. Thanks for the game and good luck! ;)

sup3rbreakout

Nov 10, 2020
Enjoyed a lot of what was there so far, except for the indication NTR/cuck is going to be a strong theme.
Also what's with the renders - they seem more like screenshots/draft rather than proper renders.

Hope to see more soon.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Are we going to get cuckolded by a trap? That would be something unique...unless I've missed a game I've not seen something like that before.
No, unless I am wrong, it seems like in this game the trap appears to be the MC during the early game stages.

You actually have missed a game like that though...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Glad the urination and scat content is optional. Both gross me out and loses me in any story.
I really try to keep the heavy fetishes optional.

Its difficult to keep writing a story, while there are different paths and character development.
I´ll try to keep it optional and hope I can still do it with it being optional.

Reactions: tsukui and msleomac

Trono-10

Jul 24, 2017
They aren't though. The vast majority of Male Protag games here are heterosexual. The amount of sissy protags are pretty small in comparison.
What he's complaining about, rightfully so, is that when it comes to "sissy" "transformation"; the sissy is almost always the protag. There are very few games where you get to be the one feminizing others.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes