JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is the MC Male and eventually turns completely female, or just turns into a beta sissy?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
what's the point of disabling Piss content early on if then the player gets asked again for a piss scene?

Either make the first choice a flag skipping automatically all the later content or make clear you are going to ask for each scene

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Its completely optional.
And there is no sexual content including scat by now !
As long as you're making things optional... that's all that really should matter.

You should make the content and storyline you want to make. I know you want input from the community, but you're kind of setting yourself up with a task to try and make everyone happy... so just be careful.

You're on the right track... you just gotta put more of yourself into the game and remember, you're not going to make everyone happy. Case in point, those that scream about your game being another game where the MC is being transformed. You're game isn't like all the other games that have the MC become the sissy, so don't think that (if you didn't, that's good...), you're game IS your game... so don't get discouraged on that.

Those that come onto your thread JUST to complain like that (it does nothing to help you make your game), just pay it no mind. Make that MC turning into a sissy/beta game all you want, I'll certainly be watching to see what you come up with... with ALL of your current and future tags <3

leafus

Sep 7, 2019
What he's complaining about, rightfully so, is that when it comes to "sissy" "transformation"; the sissy is almost always the protag. There are very few games where you get to be the one feminizing others.
The vast majority of games with traps and sissies have a normal dude as the protagonist, with the crossdresser as just another heroine to be captured or cg scene to be viewed. The reason people probably don't make games where you're the dom in the sissification style situation is because the dom is a rapist.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
So Far to me the main plot (the protaganist) seems to be alright, just not enough of it, its alot of one liners, for about 3 or 4 scene's and then update is done with.

My opinion would be alot more people that are viewing your work and your story will be willing to wait a couple weeks, or even once a month for you to build the story up. One way you can do that is start off by spending a couple weeks on the story then start on the scenes for that part of the story; then put out the release. if its the problems with making the HS scenes then as one posted put on here im sure there is people here that can help give you tips and tricks to help you out with those to make the scenes better.

This is kinda of a refreshing view of a protaganist being more voluntary into being more feminine than being coerced or forced into it; but as one person said a few posts back dont make it to being he is male to female and/or sissy to slut in like 3 days you want more of a slow gradual change. i dont see why anyone would want to put pissing and shitting scenes in a game(just my opinion) but glad its optional. Hope you stick through to the end a majority of the transformation stories or sissy type games where the protaganist gets feminized in one shape or another usually end up in the dead zone due to the creator abandoning the game not even half way through.

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
One of my new favourite games. Normally I don't like this render style but the writing and scenes are too good.
Also thank you for including pubic hair! Can't wait for updates. Do you have any other games or projects?

• Red Heart
Reactions: tsukui

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
One of my new favourite games. Normally I don't like this render style but the writing and scenes are too good.
Also thank you for including pubic hair! Can't wait for updates. Do you have any other games or projects?
Thank you so much !

There are no other projects right now. I´d rather focus on this one and finish it before starting something new.
(Maybe something real small like a Comic or little side story.)

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
what's the point of disabling Piss content early on if then the player gets asked again for a piss scene?

Either make the first choice a flag skipping automatically all the later content or make clear you are going to ask for each scene
Thank for the critique .
For v0.5 I´ll just ask before the game starts and automatically skip the content.

Reactions: tsukui

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
VN's crack me up sometimes: Do a whole scene with the sunscreen with optional sex act. Then, instead of sitting or laying out in the sun for a little exposition, tanning or voyeurism, immediately jump in the water where said application is instantly washed off. Somehow, the beachgoers always seem to get back home without horrible burning. One day, maybe I'll see a plot arc where the intelligent ones go snorkeling, but know to wear a T-shirt while doing it so that their backs don't get burned.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
VN's crack me up sometimes: Do a whole scene with the sunscreen with optional sex act. Then, instead of sitting or laying out in the sun for a little exposition, tanning or voyeurism, immediately jump in the water where said application is instantly washed off. Somehow, the beachgoers always seem to get back home without horrible burning. One day, maybe I'll see a plot arc where the intelligent ones go snorkeling, but know to wear a T-shirt while doing it so that their backs don't get burned.
[ Do a whole scene with the sunscreen with optional sex act. Then, instead of sitting or laying out in the sun for a little exposition, tanning or voyeurism ]

Noted and probably added in the next update.

[ immediately jump in the water where said application is instantly washed off. ]

A lot of Sunscreens are waterproof.

[ intelligent ones go snorkeling, but know to wear a T-shirt while doing it so that their backs don't get burned ]

I´ve done snorkeling a lot of times. Never wore a Shirt, still never got a sunburn. Because of waterproof sunscreen.

Maybe they´ll get a sunburn. Who knows ? Sunburn doesn´t come instantly.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You'd think that,

It may be true that you find a product in a local store that you stick with. However you can never be sure that stuff you might be forced to buy while traveling is legit.

A lot of Sunscreens are waterproof.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You'd think that,

It may be true that you find a product in a local store that you stick with. However you can never be sure that stuff you might be forced to buy while traveling is legit.
In my country its forced by law to be waterproof, if you write waterproof on the sunscreen product.

Edit:

[you can never be sure that stuff you might be forced to buy while traveling ]
Oh read over this.
Well take enough with you ;)

But, lets change the subject, Sunscreen shouldn´t be a main topic on here, I think :p

• Haha
Reactions: rip-basium

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
Thank for the critique .
For v0.5 I´ll just ask before the game starts and automatically skip the content.
I actually really liked how you implemented it, seems like it'd be good to leave it where it is then just make it skip the rest of the content in the game if someone chooses to skip the initial scene. The whole "choose your fetishes at the start" is pretty generic. Just an opinion!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes