Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Jamie [v0.6.5] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.02 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 129 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 95 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
The saves are gone, why did you change the save folder to %AppData%/RenPy/Messenger-1524005952? And why not the name of the game, I can see a couple of retarded devs naming the save folder:
GameFile-1621469288
001-1549895684
2084-1626281779
Test_2-1605942110
Testing-1634783332
But there's no need to do that, 99% uses the name of the game. Now I can't even copy the save file because your previous folder name was also retarded and I can't find it.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
The saves are gone, why did you change the save folder to %AppData%/RenPy/Messenger-1524005952? And why not the name of the game, I can see a couple of retarded devs naming the save folder:
GameFile-1621469288
001-1549895684
2084-1626281779
Test_2-1605942110
Testing-1634783332
But there's no need to do that, 99% uses the name of the game. Now I can't even copy the save file because your previous folder name was also retarded and I can't find it.
I actually never did anything to name the save folder. RenPy did it automatically.
It must have happened when I added the phone system to the game.

And the old Save files are in HS2Jamie-1660293214

I added a hotfix. thank you for noticing.

Sorry for the inconvenience .

Last edited:
Reactions: KenneX

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Making everything optional is not possible. I try to keep some kinks optional, which is kind of difficult , but I can´t do this to all kinks.

And seriously: Feminization/Sissification is a main part of this game.
well yes you need to have a core story structure my debacle is that some hardcore kinks should be opt but I dont know that much about bdsm to say which is hardcore or armature.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You can call it Ray. Or you can call it Jay. Just don't call it Johnson. Oh dear....

Jamie-0.6.5-pc/game $ find . -name "*.rpy" -exec grep -iH "save_directory" {} \;
./options.rpy:## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
./options.rpy:## Macintosh: $HOME/Library/RenPy/<config.save_directory>
./options.rpy:## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>
./options.rpy:define config.save_directory = "Messenger-1524005952"

Configuration Variables

Configuration variables control the behavior of Ren'Py's implementation, allowing Ren'Py itself to be customized in a myriad of ways. These range from the common (such as changing the screen size) to the obscure (adding new kinds of archive files).

Ren'Py's implementation makes the assumption that, once the GUI system has initialized, configuration variables will not change. Changing configuration variables outside of init blocks can lead to undefined behavior. Configuration variables are not part of the save data.

Configuration variables are often changed in init python blocks:

init python:

# Use a widescreen resolution.
config.screen_width = 1024
config.screen_height = 600

Commonly Used
define config.name = ""
This should be a string giving the name of the game. This is included as part of tracebacks and other log files, helping to identify the version of the game being used.
define config.save_directory = "..."
This is used to generate the directory in which games and persistent information are saved. The name generated depends on the platform:
Windows %APPDATA%/RenPy/save_directory Mac OS X ~/Library/RenPy/save_directory Linux/Other ~/.renpy/save_directory
Setting this to None creates a "saves" directory underneath the game directory. This is not recommended, as it prevents the game from being shared between multiple users on a system. It can also lead to problems when a game is installed as Administrator, but run as a user.
This must be set with either the define statement, or in a python early block. In either case, this will be run before any other statement, and so it should be set to a string, not an expression.
To locate the save directory, read instead of this variable.

GameFile-1621469288
001-1549895684
2084-1626281779
Test_2-1605942110
Testing-1634783332
I actually never did anything to name the save folder. RenPy did it automatically.
It must have happened when I added the phone system to the game.

And the old Save files are in HS2Jamie-1660293214

I added a hotfix. thank you for noticing.

Sorry for the inconvenience .

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You can call it Ray. Or you can call it Jay. Just don't call it Johnson. Oh dear....

What do you want to express ?

./options.rpy:define config.save_directory = "Messenger-1524005952" got overwritten as I added the phone system.

Or did I misunderstand something in your post ? :):unsure:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Old bad beer commercial script from the 80's or 90's. Also why not just drop the whole define out of your options.rpy and let Renpy default the savedir to your title?

What do you want to express ?

./options.rpy:define config.save_directory = "Messenger-1524005952" got overwritten as I added the phone system.

Or did I misunderstand something in your post ? :):unsure:

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Also why not just drop the whole define out of your options.rpy and let Renpy default the savedir to your title?

Thats exactly what I did !
When you start your project you give it a name (In my case HS2Jamie). And RenPy automatically sets it to :

./options.rpy:define config.save_directory = "HS2Jamie-1660293214 "

In my case when I added the phone system I must´ve overwritten my options.rpy so it got changed to :

./options.rpy:define config.save_directory = "Messenger-1524005952"

A completely unnecessary conversation.

Last edited:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
still really short updates that dont seem to progress the story to much, still being split up to much with very short sequence.

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
still really short updates that dont seem to progress the story to much, still being split up to much with very short sequence.
My game has 23,826 words with over 400 pictures and animations over the time of 3 months developing.
For a project I´m working on in my free time, thats a lot !

You´re right, I underestimated how large this project will be.

So is the switch between characters too fast ?

And what do you mean by short sequences ?

I do like constructive ctiticism :)

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
My game has 23,826 words with over 400 pictures and animations over the time of 3 months developing.
For a project I´m working on in my free time, thats a lot !

You´re right, I underestimated how large this project will be.

So is the switch between characters too fast ?

And what do you mean by short sequences ?

I do like constructive ctiticism :)
You might find one of the qoutes i put on here a few posts ago, the scenes for each one seemed short i think that's because of all the splitting of trying to go from the girlfriend to Jamie.

Since at this point the g/f has such a minor role in the development, the story should be more about jamie and his/her development with minor appearance with the g/f through video chat or something like that with update's with jamie via the therapist or jamie himself/herself. and what kind of tasks that were given to them via melanie or the therapist. (im not sure what role she will play except maybe cuckold with jamie later). guess we will find out that later.

As i said before your doing a good job with the transitioning slowly with the development (jamie being confused about whether its the right thing or not) and not just jumping straight to confused to slut in the next update.

The transition phase between each scene such as going from jamie's story to sarah story i think can be made better just by continuing with Jamies storyline then somewhere do something like at the end of jamie's screen say something like "IN THE MEANTIME " jump to sarah's next screen (showing sarah doing one of the tasks given to her by melanie). and depending on each one's answer to those task's, depends on there acceptance on that part example would be the type of panties that jamies is suppose to pick out to wear would depend on his acceptance on how frilly , or how butch so to speak that he/she is accepting to wear.(if that makes sense) and then sending that pic to Sarah.

same thing with Sarah on the swimsuits (that could have been more of task that melanie could have given sarah as far as how revealing sarah was willing to go or show off). and then sending the pic to Jamie.

Overall i still think your doing a good job, and for just being yourself working on the project your doing pretty good with the updates. I hope i made sense to you on what i was talking about. if not i will try to explain it a little bit more.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes