CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love this game/story, Jamie is such a cutie, I would love to take her home with me. I am so loving the sexy and hot outfits you are having Jamie wear, please continue with the outfits as I am very much into clothing and cross-dressing, the sexier the better. Hopefully, Jamie learns that she can put that sexiness out on the street and make that money. She would look perfect in a frilly pink babydoll at night for bedtime or lounging around the house. Love the watersports and scat too, continue and involve in it even more.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know this just came out, but I would love to know how long before the next update. You're my hero. Trap, sissy, and cross-dressers games are hard to come by, especially good ones, and yours is by far the best.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Jamie [v0.8.9] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 417mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
That was weird. My saves disappeared again with 7.0 so I went straight to your options.rpy where I found the "fixed" location:

Code:
define config.save_directory = "HS2Jamie-1660293214"
Over in my ~/.renpy saves directory I found that newly created with only the persistent file in it. However I still had that "bugged" save directory Messenger-xxxxx with the saves in it. I'm thinking I probably ended up letting it stay there in .65 and just moved the saves over to that back then.

rip-basium

Nov 23, 2021
i love the story building! don't rush this! i'm on holidays without a laptop right now and wont be able to play this for another week and a bit :cry: can't wait though!

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Are we talking single rival ntr, each girl has a rival specific to them ntr, or just whoever buys them a drink at the bar ntr?
No rival ntr at all. Its going to be consensual,so no girlfriend stealing or secret sex behind the boyfriends back or something like this.

But I think it´ll be multiple choices, so multiple guys to interact with.

• Love
Reactions: rip-basium

MoeMoeGames

Jamie<3
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I can't wait for the next update!
Thanks, I´m working really hard on it.
I really hope to release an update before christmas.

Unfortunately I can´t render any pictures in Honey Select 2 anymore because it crashes, so I have to use screenshots until I figure out the issue. Plus I feel like shit right now because it seems I got a cold.

But I´ll try my best to have something up before christmas.

Dec 1, 2022
Thanks, I´m working really hard on it.
I really hope to release an update before christmas.

Unfortunately I can´t render any pictures in Honey Select 2 anymore because it crashes, so I have to use screenshots until I figure out the issue. Plus I feel like shit right now because it seems I got a cold.

But I´ll try my best to have something up before christmas.
Hey, don't push yourself too hard! Focus on improving your health, we can wait even if we can't wait XD
And good luck resolving the issues with Honey Select 2!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
MoeMoeGames, I flash my panties at you with so much love. Downloading the new update now and I am jizzing in my panties dying to start playing. Please keep your updates cumming and remember let's get Jamie as nasty as possible, love seeing the scat and urination tags, now let's turn Jamie into a little streetwalking whore complete with the slutty attire and makeup.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is interesting, it's definitely a bit different having him want to be a sissy all along, rather than having it pushed on him. And it's nice that the girls are nice to him instead of being bitches.
The models are all really good, the girls are gorgeous, and he's the cutest little trap.
The criticism I'd give is that it's still very stereotypical, Valerie is training him to be a stereotypical sissy without any discussion about which aspects of it he's actually into or not. It would be better if they did discuss that, and would be a great opportunity for the player to choose interest in the different fetishes or not as they come up.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The update was kind of short but it is still headed in the right direction and I love Jamie. Merry Christmas, MoeMoeGames and all F95 perverts. I flash my soaked panties to all with love and hope for a wonderful and safe New Year to all. PROTECT OUR CHILDREN, THEY ARE OUR FUTURE. WE ARE ALL HUMAN, AND WE ALL BLEED AND CRY, STOP THE HATE AND LEARN TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes