akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
13 of July, 2020
SLUSHE user
Thank you for your comment. But maybe it's not a completely happy ending. I am still thinking about it. One thing will be decided by patrons' voting.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Xenta045

Jun 5, 2020
That's my silly question LOL ... at least I try to know how the story ends ... even though he himself (Jared999D) said it would make "a nice and memorable ending" in the Previous Comment.

34rth

Aug 8, 2018
I just registered the Ogre level patreon last month. And I just know that he will sent a monthly reward, which is the PNG file of the his work. So I would like to ask someone who have registered for a long time , can I purchase his work from you(monthly reward)? I need more info about them. Plase contack me E-mail:apisit18_tolek@outlook.com (sorry for my bad English)

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
2020 SLUSHE user
Release date?????

21 of July, 2020 SLUSHE user
Maybe, the end of September. Thank you for your interest!

Reactions: cold order

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Great pics I just would love to see less giant dicks still and also cowgirl and titsucking cause viel one these tits are made to be sucked!

but great work and I love that black haired girl and how she sneaks looks so damn HOTand sexy and lovely and aahhhh! But I also like that blonde girl very much and goblins are my fav males in his scenes so really looking forward to it!

Thx for sharing

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes