Xenta045

Jun 5, 2020
I think it's released, because everytime he have a post in his patreon which named " “ always means he sent the comic to you already.
now I want to ask ... are you already a member of his patreon? if not ... just wait ... wouldn't it be bad to leak his project too early before he posted it on Affect3D.

charlesteah

Jul 5, 2018
now I want to ask ... are you already a member of his patreon? if not ... just wait ... wouldn't it be bad to leak his project too early before he posted it on Affect3D.
It's okay, I didn't forced or beg for it :) Just asking, if someone willing to share it's fine. If not then it's okay as well. No need to harsh on me :) it's F95zone

Reactions: Xenta045

Xenta045

Jun 5, 2020
It's okay, I didn't forced or beg for it :) Just asking, if someone willing to share it's fine. If not then it's okay as well. No need to harsh on me :) it's F95zone
Thank you for understanding ... I didn't mean to be rude to you either. I just want to respect the artist.

take it easy ... you'll have it in the next few days. :)

Last edited:

charlesteah

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you for understanding ... I didn't mean to be rude to you either. I just want to respect the artist.

take it easy ... you'll have it in the next few days. :)
Thanks for your understanding as well. Actually I not used to subscribe his patreon but plan to buy it directly from Affect3D, sadly he didn't post it yet. :(

Rgeshinobi

Mar 31, 2021
Sigh i just recently know this cg artist , probably spend all day to download all the links in f95zone lol
Anyway thanks for sharing this mate

Apex9999

May 2, 2020
idk but fallen lady 2 has been up & downloadable on exhentai for over a month. it's chinese translation but it's here for anyone who can defeat sad panda -

Reactions: Kirin7 and NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
idk but fallen lady 2 has been up & downloadable on exhentai for over a month. it's chinese translation but it's here for anyone who can defeat sad panda -
I can't access exhentai for some reason. Can you reup?

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes