Treatsxxx

Jul 6, 2020
I think it may have been mentioned earlier and I just cant find the image set, but does anyone have or know if monster eater origin 1 image set got uploaded here with the updated version?
Well, I'm still new so, apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly. Got a copy you can download here. I'll leave it up for a couple days unless I get some arbitrary quota from Mega I'm not aware of.

Or, if you aren't going to ask any "Sad Panda" questions, I got this copy from the torrent here on exhentai.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Well, I'm still new so, apologies if I'm doing this incorrectly. Got a copy you can download here. Mega I'll leave it up for a couple days unless I get some arbitrary quota from Mega I'm not aware of.

Or, if you aren't going to ask any "Sad Panda" questions, I got this copy from the torrent here on exhentai.
Awesome, thank you very much! Worked great (y)

Reactions: Treatsxxx

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
is that fallen lady is sequel to elves slave or its not related at all? cause i saw they has the same character in the story.

Last edited:

Xenta045

Jun 5, 2020
nothing so far even on 8muses forum
but yeah lets give it a week guys, so Jared999D can get more money and make more good stuffs
the artist has huge improvement after every project we can clearly see that, and we want to keep it that way
Agree

manchild55

Dec 29, 2019
nothing so far even on 8muses forum
but yeah lets give it a week guys, so Jared999D can get more money and make more good stuffs
the artist has huge improvement after every project we can clearly see that, and we want to keep it that way
That's fair but you do realise he probably makes like 90% of his income from Patreon. He likely makes $3-4000 a month there, right? Pretty sure he's doing ok.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
That's fair but you do realise he probably makes like 90% of his income from Patreon. He likely makes $3-4000 a month there, right? Pretty sure he's doing ok.
I'm not sure, it could heavily impact his income if it's leaked out too fast.
All I'm saying is the artist deserves more and anything counts.
You might not know about this if you're a new fan but Jared was angry and got a post on patreon about leaks before and said something like: Do you want me to keep on doing this?
So yeah I think waiting for a week is better than waiting forever :LOL:

Oct 3, 2019
I'm not sure, it could heavily impact his income if it's leaked out too fast.
All I'm saying is the artist deserves more and anything counts.
You might not know about this if you're a new fan but Jared was angry and got a post on patreon about leaks before and said something like: Do you want me to keep on doing this?
So yeah I think waiting for a week is better than waiting forever :LOL:
Yup, he also does get a cut from Affect3D. If there's a leak early then he gets a lot less money from there, so I think it's fair to wait a week or two.

Reactions: justpasserby
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes