S.RedHawk2947

Oct 23, 2023
i've been watching too many orcs,goblins and monsters, i'm going crazy someone tell jared999d we need something else, honestly i need something like Elf slave 6 Love and Lust something romance and naughty but not goblins,i think it's good if it's dwarfs. I'm sorry if you like monster sex,i love fantasy but too much monster sex make me crazy,it's too much.

Klombirnik298

Dec 18, 2023
Anyone please send me the link for Fallen Lady 4 and 5 Text less version
Anyone please send me the link for Fallen Lady 4 and 5 Text less version
- 5-10 parts only TEXTLESS!
- 4 part
Collection "Fallen Lady"
Here is what you need!

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
Excuse me, boy, I'm Akagami. Something bad just happened to me. Something horrible just happened to me. My 8G raw cards on my PC broke down, but something strange was that when I bought some new cards, my hard drive broke. It sounded like a drum. I couldn't believe it. It was super painful because my cough. link and passwords of my Chinese pages I lost everything I also had everything from Jared999d's comics where I had the texts of fallen lady and p5g that I had made myself my native language is Spanish and I was thinking of opening a small blog I lost everything I don't know if Someone will have the text and the comics without text. What hurts me the most is that I had like 5 banned Daval comics that I got on Chinese sites that are difficult to find. I cried all night and I couldn't save any of my information.
Excuse me for telling you my problems, sorry for my English.

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
Excuse me, boy, I'm Akagami. Something bad just happened to me. Something horrible just happened to me. My 8G raw cards on my PC broke down, but something strange was that when I bought some new cards, my hard drive broke. It sounded like a drum. I couldn't believe it. It was super painful because my cough. link and passwords of my Chinese pages I lost everything I also had everything from Jared999d's comics where I had the texts of fallen lady and p5g that I had made myself my native language is Spanish and I was thinking of opening a small blog I lost everything I don't know if Someone will have the text and the comics without text. What hurts me the most is that I had like 5 banned Daval comics that I got on Chinese sites that are difficult to find. I cried all night and I couldn't save any of my information.
Excuse me for telling you my problems, sorry for my English.
Maybe next time try to put everything in Solid State Drive (SSD) , it rarely breaks unless you smackdown it

akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
Maybe next time try to put everything in Solid State Drive (SSD) , it rarely breaks unless you smackdown it

Yes, friend, I never thought it would happen, my two 4GB cards each were playing FIFA and the entire screen froze. I restarted the PC and the blue screen came out. I took out the cards and they were there and I bought new ones. When I turned on the PC, the hard drive was too heavy. sound the typical tik tik tik tik
I didn't recognize the disk, it's strange I only had the disk for more than a year.
I already had a 120 GB usb but it didn't cross my mind that this would happen to me, I said I'll do it tomorrow and look, I lost everything.

sy2142424

Apr 7, 2020
any hero for Princess & 5 Goblins 4-2? Chinese version has been released.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes