yeastori

Apr 25, 2021
I kinda wish he made a sex scene for the the old queen lady in Princess and the Goblin. Especially after seeing her in that red dress in chapter 6 or was it 7.

manchild55

Dec 29, 2019
There is going to be "NTR" in the game, he is just going to try to make it optional. its more like cuckolding others than technically NTR cos you're not playing as the husband. You're more like a pimp than anything as you'll choose if the woman also fucks other guys as well as the Player character. the plan is for the player to choose if the girls get married or not and who to. Then the player character is going to have to avoid getting caught by the husband while fucking their wife. The Non-NTR route seems like it may be 'Easy mode'. All this is going to increase the workload for the game as he's going to have to make variant scenes for all the different paths but hopefully his ambitiousness doesn't trip him up. he'll probably be working on the game for years if we're honest.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
This guy art is really top material and it has been getting better year after year. I only wish he'd expanded his works more towards dominant female characters like he hinted in his early works like secret of beauty 3. I would have loved to see more succubus style ladies draining men through sex and such but alas his works took a different path, mainly towards maledom.

mandolin

Apr 28, 2023
The anus is designed to remove feces from the body, not to have penises shoved in it.
Such a narrow mindset you have.
Having something designed for a specific purpose doesn't mean it can't be used for other purpose. If we all think this way, nothing would ever be invented.
Take paperclips for example. It's designed to hold sheets of paper together, yet people creatively use it for different purposes (zipper pulls, bookmarks, key rings, motherboards on switch, etc...)
Fetishes/kinks are not logical things, so no point giving a logical reason why you like/don't like some of them.

Jan 2, 2024
Introducing FLTG - Suzi's BackStory

Nueva
hace 2 horas
Mostrar menos
Greetings!

In FLTG, I wanted to differentiate between Karen's backstory and Suzi's.

Karen's backstory was voted on by all paid members last month, and her backstory is below.

Karen - BackStory
Retired female soldier, no sexual experience, age 36.

Grasvale is her hometown.

She was assigned to guard a lord's wife for many years. The lord's wife invited handsome men to have sex with her every day, and she had to watch her do it because she was guarding her. The lord wanted to have sex with her, but the lord's wife wouldn't let him. The lord's wife hated her for this, so she returned to Grasvale, unable to do any more assignments.

She knows a lot about sex, but she has never had sex. On the outside, she seems very solemn, but her curiosity and desire for sex are more incredible than anyone else.

To summarize, Karen has a fair amount of knowledge about sex but no experience. She also has an intense curiosity about sex. I wanted Suzi to have contrasting characteristics to Karen, so I prepared three different backstories for Suzi.

Suzi's BackStory Base - The Exiled Elf
The elven tribe Suzi grew up in is very conservative and traditional. Not only is sex for pleasure taboo in their culture but having sex with another race (human or orc) is never allowed. Suzi broke her tribe's taboo and fell in love with a human man. However, her tribe soon found out, and she was exiled.

Suzi's BackStory 1 - The Lost Elf
Since BackStory Base, however, her lover, a human man, soon fell ill and died. She was sad and desperate, unable to do anything about it. As she waited helplessly for death, Josce found her and took her in to stay at Grasvale.

She has minimal experience and little knowledge about sex. Also, she has a deep trust in Josce.

Suzi's BackStory 2 - The Orc Chief's Wife
Since BackStory Base, sadly, orcs appeared to them. The human man abandoned her and ran away, and she had to live with the orcs. Soon she became the wife of the orc chief. The orc chieftain loved her very much, and she lived happily with the orcs. But the orc chieftain was betrayed by the orc vice-chiefs and was killed, and she managed to escape. Soon she reached Grasvale and lived with the humans.

Orcs love sex, but they don't pursue the pleasure of sex in its various forms, so while she has quite a bit of experience with it, there are still things she needs to learn.

Suzi's BackStory 3 - High-Class Courtesan
Since BackStory Base, her lover took a turn for the worse: he handed her over to a brothel, and he got paid big money. She worked in a luxury brothel for over a decade. During that time, she earned a lot of money. She felt disillusioned with her extravagant life. She gave all the money she earned to the poor and quit her job as a courtesan. She then came to the quiet village of Grasvale, where she had been living peacefully for ten years, serving the Goddess of Temperance.

She had enjoyed sex in many different ways with many different men over a decade. She also has a deep distrust of humans. Teaching her new pleasures will not be easy.

A vote of all paid members will decide Suzi's BackStory.

For the FLTG, I reworked Suzi's face, which was slightly deformed. I also re-edited her facial textures. As a result, I think she looks a little better, and I hope you love her more.
1 (16).jpg
1 (17).jpg 1 (18).jpg 1 (19).jpg 1 (21).jpg 1 (23).jpg

Reactions: Deinki and hulogh13
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes