VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes
Apr 21, 2018
ITT people don't know NTR means literally anything these days, from mothers doing their son's bullies to wives cheating to swinging. NTR could be an abbreviation for netorare, netorase, netori, netoraserare and whatever else.
No. All of those narrative genres involve some form of humiliation of the person (usually male) narratively in a relationship with the woman being "taken". A man "sharing" his SO with other men willingly for enjoyment is definitely not any form of "NTR".

There is a term for participating in consensual sex with one's SO and other people, of all genders, and that is called swinging.

Reactions: OzBrit

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Jasmine Hotwife for life" version "3.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Jasmine Hotwife for life" versione "3.0".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Apr 21, 2018
"In , the partner usually are unwilling (Although able to be aroused by the circumstances) and felt regret, sad, and anger about the situation. "

It is as if you deliberally didn't even bother to read what I wrote. That is the very definition of being humiliated. In swinging, the consenting partners are not humiliated, are not sad, do not feel regret nor anger about the situation unless the other partner(s) are being a total dick about it.

Again, 寝取る implies humiliation, swinging is NOT.

Apr 21, 2018
Calm down lol, are you really going to get heated in a discussion about cuckoldry?

I think we're just failing to communicate here. Maybe this will explain things better:

No one here is suggesting that this game, about hotwifing, is about netorare. It has the NTR tag, like many other games on this site, because there's no commonplace abbreviation for netorase, or at least not widely known. They both literally translate to the same thing because there's no english word for willing cuckold vs unwilling cuckold, so they both fall under NTR tag, not necessarily netorare. According to that site there is an abbreviation for netori, NTL, and netorase, NTRS, but good luck getting those tags added here.
No, I've read that site, and no, it still is not what SWINGING is. The causitive form still doesn't change the primary meaning of 寝取る, which, once and again, implies HUMILIATION. It just means to cause one's own love interest be taken -- the literal meaning of the word -- and be aroused from the humiliation. All NTR media must include the original man of the woman taken to be humiliated. That is complete antithesis to what swinging is!

Are you suggesting I am overreacting about a tag completely failing to describe what it is supposed to describe? Because that's bunkers, and the use of the tag in this form and such convention on this site is also completely bunkers.

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
Why is there an NTR tag in this? As others have pointed out, a man willingly sharing his significant other is not NTR. Even if she's cheating, cheating in and of itself is not NTR. If other men are seducing her with his knowledge and against his will, THAT is NTR. I guess I'll have to play it to find out!
So NTR actually has three definitions.
The first and most popular one is where the love interest of the main character is cheating on them, known was Netorare.
Secondly, there is Netori. This is where the main character gets into a relationship with someone who is already in a relationship. So basically the mc makes another character a cuck
Finally there is the NTR that this game is in, known as Netorase. This is where the mc tells the love interest to cheat on them and seek out relationships with other people, known to people in western countries as Hotwife, which is this game

Apr 21, 2018
Well, according to that site, netoru means "to sleep with a girl (or guy) that's already sleeping with someone else."

And netorare translates to 寝取られ, 寝(ne) as in 寝取られ means "sleep", in this case, "the lover's sleeping with someone (cheating)". 取られ(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed" (UrbanD)

So, your implied humiliation is completely subjective in this literal sense. And swinging can be one-sided, one-sided open marriages, one-sided open-relationships, etc.

Yes, you're overreacting to the fact the tag is missing one letter.
So NTR actually has three definitions.
The first and most popular one is where the love interest of the main character is cheating on them, known was Netorare.
Secondly, there is Netori. This is where the main character gets into a relationship with someone who is already in a relationship. So basically the mc makes another character a cuck
Finally there is the NTR that this game is in, known as Netorase. This is where the mc tells the love interest to cheat on them and seek out relationships with other people, known to people in western countries as Hotwife, which is this game
Both of you are wrong. Especially mistkae -- as no combination of kanas in any of the NTR descrbies a extramarrital affair from the wife with willing consent from the husband for mutual sexual gratification. If any of you bothered to read any of the netorarese manga, you would know it is not hotwifing.

Read this in actual Japanese:

寝取らせは、寝取られ(NTR)のジャンルの一つであるが、その内容は大きく異なる。一般的な「寝取られ」は、妻や彼女を他の男性に寝取られるため、寝取られた男性にとっては大きな精神的ショックや屈辱感を伴う。

しかし逆に「寝取らせ」は、男性自らが自分の妻や彼女を他の男性に抱かせて、精神的な性的快感や嗜虐感を得る……という全く逆の展開となっている。

その他には「寝取り」があり、知人・友人の彼女を寝取る側の視点で描かれている作品を指す。

Cuckolding is one of the genres of cuckolding (NTR) (netorare), but its content is very different. A common "cuckold" is a great deal of emotional shock and humiliation for a cuckold man, as his wife or girlfriend is cuckolded by another man.

However, on the contrary, "cuckolding" (netorase) is a completely opposite development in which a man himself makes his wife or her embraced by another man and obtains mental sexual pleasure and a feeling of abusiveness.

In addition, there is "cuckold" (netori), which refers to a work drawn from the perspective of an acquaintance / friend who sleeps her.
Anyone looking for hotwifing games are not looking to feel humilated. That's why the NTR tag, whatever definition you choose to assign to this game abitrarily, is at odds with its content. Especailly you, mistkae. Your persistent dismissal of this key distinction is insulting.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This "demo" version 3 seems to leave off at the laundry list of encounters at the end. I remember the old version had us playing through the list. Are we seeing this thing going into paywall mode?

Reactions: BluesGL

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I gotta agree with several that this is not NTR or cheating. A partner does not cheat when they have the consent of their partner. In fact, the wife is really reluctant to engage in sex with other partners initially because she doesn't want to cheat on her partner. The MC has to reassure her that it is not cheating.

Swinging is listed as one of the tags and is the most appropriate tag for this game --> "Swinging: A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party." Swinging, as it is defined in the Tags Forum, is actually what a HotWife situation is. So, there is no need to have or add hotwifing in the tags, because it is already covered by swinging.

So, I agree with you Mistkae that this is not exactly a cuckolding situation--at least not yet--but the NTR tag is really misleading and the Swinging tag clearly covers this situation.

Last edited:

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Do I have the right version, I was able to see the MC's wife have one date with and then the game stops at the list of things for the wife to do next.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
A hotwife/cuckold game is always welcomed! This last update is a remastered version of the first part og the game, with better renders and some stockings with high heels finally… :)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's done one of those remaster things where they have removed content and redone renders.

Version 3 is just version 1 with less grain.

All content from version 2 has been removed.

Reactions: ant007 and fbass

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i find this leia/guide character annoying, breaking the story, was hoping the game played like "the adventurous couple", one smooth story, instead i got interrupted bye tutorial guide land every 10 seconds.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v3.0] [stanley375]

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's done one of those remaster things where they have removed content and redone renders.

Version 3 is just version 1 with less grain.

All content from version 2 has been removed.
As well as the less grain, also the models are slighty changed

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
This makes a good case for "cuckold" to be added as a tag for games. It's not NTR as defined by this website, so thanks for removing that tag. It's also not swinging since the male MC does not engage sexually outside the marriage. There's cuckold, cuckqueen, and swinging/swapping, it's not hard to figure out which is which.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v3.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes