VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
You're right. You know absolutely nothing about Hotwifing.
I've been learning, so I know the answers to most of those questions now. Except the interracial pregnancy. I understand that there are couples who get off to knowing the wife is carrying another man's child, but brown babies are kinda hard to explain to the in-laws.

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

Stanley375

Jul 4, 2020
I've been learning, so I know the answers to most of those questions now. Except the interracial pregnancy. I understand that there are couples who get off to knowing the wife is carrying another man's child, but brown babies are kinda hard to explain to the in-laws.
The Hotwife Lifestyle has nothing to do with pregnancy, or having another man's baby. There is nothing in this story related to pregnancy, or brown babies.

D

Deleted member 2782432

Per request, My unofficial Android port of Jasmine Hot wife for life Ep 1 - 1.2 and Ep 2 - 1.0 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Ep 1 - 1.2 port

Ep 2 - 1.0 port

Notes :
1) There's an Ad called " Find Hotwives here" on top left of the screen, which is done by dev, and not by me.

2) If text size is large or small , go to settings/options to change the text size . Default it's at 35 size which comes out of the textbox. So, adjust accordingly.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways

D

Deleted member 2650067

Per request, My unofficial Android port of Jasmine Hot wife for life Ep 1 - 1.2 and Ep 2 - 1.0 Compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega Ep 1 - 1.2 port

Mega Ep 2 - 1.0 port

Notes :
1) There's an Ad called " Find Hotwives here" on top left of the screen, which is done by dev, and not by me.

2) If text size is large or small , go to settings/options to change the text size . Default it's at 35 size which comes out of the textbox. So, adjust accordingly.

From now on , All my ports will have 2nd Persistent Save storage location which means saves won't get deleted when you uninstall them. Select "Allow" permissions at the beginning of the game, to grant the permission to read and write save data on external storage.

2nd save storage location - android/data/RenPy

My ports now also contain textbox opacity slider and Text size sliders. Go to preferences to change them as per your wish.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyways
The mega links say no longer available? Is this still available?

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Rare so far but, wonder which men type would enjoy this type of activity ?
What happens when there is a pregnancy, then if she match better with another guy, etc its the recipe to bad result.

Then, if he doesn't have a dick himself, guess it could make more sense, but then again, is he completely gelded ? Neither dick nor balls ?
TBS, not interested in any case.
i can assure you, asking these questions means lack of sexual experience for people who enjoy swing and group sex activities. If you are asking about why this is a fetish; probably one of the oldest form of fetishes out there are orgies, swinging and gangbangs. You can search ancient times and hedonism practice if you are really interested about why this is happening.

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
potential spoilers if you don't wanna know the details about the games story before playing it.
Don't think too much about it, it's not your wife. You don't have to be the dude. You can just watch the thing happen as a voyeur. I can tell you that there is 100% no ntr whatsoever in this game, no pregnancy, no talk about matching better with anyone else. She loves the MC, he wants her to fuck others while he watches, joins in or she tells him about it afterwards. She enjoys everything and loves her husband more for it.
every game doesnt have to be about you rping as the MC, trust me it helps you enjoy games which don't really align with your own kinks fully better.

All kinds of men enjoy this kink. There is no specific type.
It's all about showing off your wife, getting off on others enjoying what's yours.
ofc it takes a lot of trust from both parties to do something like this.
It's a make or break thing. Most likely ends in divorce more often than not.
Your comment about trust is spot on. Any sort of swinging without a strong bond between the partners (including where they are married for reasons other than love/attraction to each other) would most likely end in divorce as the inner turmoil would eat at the couples feelings for each other. All types of people are involved in swinging including the shallow ego "Look at my Trophy Wife" types. Most in my experience are in it for mutual pleasure and guys who are only interested in sharing their wife without "swapping" are only a small portion. But no matter what combination MFMF, MMF MFF or variations thereon, all are first and foremost looking to light up their sex life and share in new erotic experiences. unless they are into BDSM it is unlikely they are out to upset or humiliate their partner, they truly want to give them pleasure and their partner loves them more for it. As the expression goes the guy typically wants his wife to be a little bit of a "Lady on the street and a freak in the bed". But in my experience Most find it strengthens their bond so your comment about divorce really only applies to couples who would have broken up anyway, are involved for the wrong reasons or lose focus on the reason they are involved in the scene and lose their love/bond with their partner.

Reactions: Macinnes

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Ntr & sharing avoidable ??
Another ...... like adventures couple ?
Then escape!!

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
What episode is this?
Adventure or Challenges?
Or something else?
Jasmine 01 Hotwife Adventure ch.1 1.2 is about 1 gig.
Jasmine 02 Hotwife Challenges ch.2 1.0 is about 420mb.

And what about version 3.0?
I'm lost.

Reactions: ant007 and AssRider

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Why is there an NTR tag in this? As others have pointed out, a man willingly sharing his significant other is not NTR. Even if she's cheating, cheating in and of itself is not NTR. If other men are seducing her with his knowledge and against his will, THAT is NTR. I guess I'll have to play it to find out!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so this is a redone from the previous work?
I remember trying it first and that didnt impress me, but the latest version was better and I did enjoy it a bit.
its a bit rushed, as I think there could be more "talking" before acting.
its from 0 to 100 within a couple of hours. I mean, theres so much more u can do before sending your wife to another male.

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes