VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Thank u for telling me that it is another wierd shit like adventures couples. I am out of here!!
People I have found have used the term NTR too loosely and often use it for many other things.

So to be honest this is more of a sharing game than true NTR where the MC gets hurt, and so you may in fact like this game.

Give it a quick try, if it's not to your liking you can just delete and move onto something else. :)

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
People I have found have used the term NTR too loosely and often use it for many other things.

So to be honest this is more of a sharing game than true NTR where the MC gets hurt, and so you may in fact like this game.

Give it a quick try, if it's not to your liking you can just delete and move onto something else. :)
IF it was avoidable, there is a point to play this game. Unfortunately it is unavoidable crap.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Literally none of the images in the OP are in the game? Did I play a different game? After the first event with Brad you get to a laptop and you have this multiple options of what to do next then says it's the end of the demo.

From the image there seems to be a threesome and spa scenes but none of this are in the game. Literally not even one image on the OP I've seen during my playthrough.

Either I missed them or we were lied to lol.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
There was a first release of the game with different renders. There were three choices with story and renders behind them . Pool boy, meet someone at a bar and one more. THese went away on this demo release. But ! THere will be more in this vesion when it comes out ! Hope this helps.... We are not being lied to. However the thread is kinda quiet..

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
where is the version 2?
The old version which was really a complete episode 1 was removed and "remastered" Unfortunately the remastered version was gutted for content. Unfortunately I didn't keep a copy but if someone did I would appreciate if they uploaded a link to it.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Just wondering if this game is still being developed?

The reason I'm asking are...
1. Because this thread is extremely quiet.
2. If you click on the Developer link on the first page, you are taken to a 404 Not Found page.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Jasmine Hotwife For Life 1.2 pc -
That link does not work. Why don't you put it on Mega? Costs nothing..
Please put it on Mega or contact me by PM to tell you where to send it to me by e-mail and i will put it there.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Anyone have an old copy of part 1

I have an original version of the second part if someone can host it.
Please put it on Mega or contact me by PM to tell you where to send it to me by e-mail and i will put it there.
In fact since so many people miss those original versions, there should be some links to them on the OP..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
here is the link on Mega...enjoy
Mega
Thanks a lot!
Now let's hope that brahsir also sees this, gets it and somehow posts his version too :)

Oh wait.. which version is this?

I just got a Mega link to Hotwife_Challenges_For_Jasmine-1.0-win.zip from someone on the thread of version 3.1
I'm not sure but i think this is in fact either the original first version, or the 2nd. part. I will paste the link here for anybody interested:

Last edited:

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks a lot!
Now let's hope that brahsir also sees this, gets it and somehow posts his version too :)

Oh wait.. which version is this?

I just got a Mega link to Hotwife_Challenges_For_Jasmine-1.0-win.zip from someone on the thread of version 3.1
I'm not sure but i think this is in fact either the original first version, or the 2nd. part. I will paste the link here for anybody interested:
Mega
The Jasmine Hotwife Adventures is part 1, the link you posted is for part 2. The link you posted is what I had. Both are getting incorporated into the new game from my understanding.

Reactions: mizilic
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes