VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The Jasmine Hotwife Adventures is part 1, the link you posted is for part 2. The link you posted is what I had. Both are getting incorporated into the new game from my understanding.
Thanks, it's clear now. They probably WILL be incorporated in the new game (which is a remake with better graphics). The problem is that at this time they are not yet in.. There is only the event with Brad there and it ends with a list of "challenges". That's why i wanted the old versions by all means, to play them while waiting for a new update for the remade one. Although in the old versions Jasmine doesn't look so good as she does in the new one.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
...is there somewhere the complete game. here i only find the versions in which i have a maximum of 4 "missions". :unsure:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Jasmine: Hotwife For Life [v1.2] stanley375

Original Size Win/Linux: 993 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 145 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 127 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
I did not download this game because the protagonist is very ugly,question,in the compressed version is beautiful MC? :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: JokerLeader

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
i can only go till the list and it says demo has ended any was to get past it or it that all

unfortunately this version ends at this point...

but you can find 2 other versions of this game here if you search for them. they have more content. ....

Last edited:

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
So this game is dead huh ?! Really a shame.
NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND.
The final version of the remake was posted yesterday. I am downloading it as we speak. From the screenshots there appears to be significantly more content so we shall see.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
and damn it became a Sandbox without any hint, why always has to go in Sandbox, it's just painful and we waste a lot of time to know where we should go, this game was so promising :cry::cry::cry:

• Wow
Reactions: ant007 and RolandG.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
In version 3.0 we have a really good game with a lot of potential.

Nothing happens for ages, then version 4.0 arrives. Great joy, download and start.

WTF?

What is that supposed to be? :unsure:

Really, a lame and poorly made sandbox game, of which there are enough here, and much better?

Why do you make something like this?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 20 Votes