VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You might want to look at my post on the previous page. This project was originally a linear vn.

This needs a sandbox tag. Wasted my time.

You cant do shit. You work endlessly and there is nothing to do. - but hey over 1000$ for one day of work. That is solid ^^

Edit: Ok - found the trigger. It is followed by a lot of "no-choice" choices (other option will end game or just end the encounter) and is linear as fuck. You have only one way to progress the game - so there is NO point (like in the 99% other "sanboxes") for the "sandboxy" "gameplay".

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
You might want to look at my post on the previous page. This project was originally a linear vn.
And you see that - and you are totally right.
I finished the game ( I got a "The End" screen ... ) - and there are no choices what so ever. None that matters. The only choice was the dude you can pick for her.

You cant set your own rules - you cant say what you want (you are forced into that threesome).

This is just a kinetic sandbox ... I mean, why is there even the option to earn money? Just for the 68$ dress?

This thing is a mess and I would have never guessed that it got it's 3rd rework.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
I liked the idea behind the game, sharing and having fun togother.
Pretty rushed ending though.
Guess it wasn't profitable enough for the Dev. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
And you see that - and you are totally right.
I finished the game ( I got a "The End" screen ... ) - and there are no choices what so ever. None that matters. The only choice was the dude you can pick for her.

You cant set your own rules - you cant say what you want (you are forced into that threesome).

This is just a kinetic sandbox ... I mean, why is there even the option to earn money? Just for the 68$ dress?

This thing is a mess and I would have never guessed that it got it's 3rd rework.
It wasn't a great mess before.
The first one and Hotwife Challenges weren't that bad.
This one is never going to be an outstanding creation.
Why dev didn't develope the siblings , it's a great ????? to me.
The wife is so ugly now , she looks like a drug addicted psychiatric patient with anorexia.
Misses content , graphics meh and gameplay sucks.
Why dev , why???

Reactions: Batubatu

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Dev fat fingered "photo.ogg" as "photo.ogg." and gave me a stack dump. The first time I hit it, and went into the script, I noticed that they had done the same thing in a few spots probably due to sloppy copy-pasta:

line 5299:
Code:
################################################################################
label lenscene:
    play music "photo.ogg."
line 5362:
Code:
###########################
label mikescene:
    play music "photo.ogg."
line 5424:
Code:
label russscene:
    play music "photo.ogg."
line 5490:
Code:
label paulscene:
    play music "photo.ogg."
I've attached a fixed script.rpy

edit -- didn't get too far and ran into more ".ogg" fat fingered as ".ogg.". This time it was "aftersex.ogg.", but I looked for just ".ogg." this time and had three hits:

line 1841:
Code:
label derek2ndvisit:
    play music "derek.ogg."
line 7713:
Code:
    Dr "Again.... very hot!"
    play music "maintheme.ogg."
and 9414:
Code:
############################################
label snuggle:
    if completion:
        "Hot tubs are closed."
    hide screen nightmap
    play music "aftersex.ogg."
Did winders just not care? I'm running this as a project in the Renpy sdk on Linux because the devs couldn't be bothered to get a runtime.
I've updated the attached script.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bangkiller

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Okay, so I finished the content on this release. As far as I remember, the only content that wasn't in previous releases was the party at the very end. That roughly corresponds to the hotel bang train that happened at the end of the very first release that was then dropped for the "facelift" that managed to get rid of content. So we are basically back to where we were at the very beginning of the project with some re-rendering and re-arranging of the deck chairs. Then we have this new sandbox desert that gets tacked on which has about as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle. At the very beginning, its lack of hinting and status would be enough to drive away a new player who would have no idea about where they go next. Then as the story picks up after visiting Derek, we are back to running on rails with the original linear vn storyline. So even the devs have abandoned it mid-story.

Will we be stuck in groundhog day with this thing or has the dead horse been sufficiently flogged? Will there be an yet another recast of this thing as a "brand new project" with a new title, with midget transvestites, defiled priests and nuns and lecherous space aliens visiting glory holes?

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The chars are not looking pleasant and I only played the start until now, but for example those two italian guys didn't look like businessman that are able to buy a big property they looked more than a little demented. The map is absolutely useless and needless because the game is linear and clicking around on the map to see what you should do next is annoying and lowers the fun. And the map is butt ugly.

RSV

Jul 2, 2019
Download the Windows version of the game and RenPy SKD for Mac and port the game to Mac on your own. Takes two minutes or less.
Looks like high science to me, can you post the Mac version plz

Last edited:

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Ugh, was interested until I saw a sandbox was added

Why? How does that thought process work?

People will absolutely love exploring another world where you get to walk back and forth between the bedroom, the hallway, the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, work, the gym, and the mall! Maybe someday you'll get to go to the park, so you have an extra place to click on where nothing is happening except for Tuesday at 7:45 after you buy the right stupid present from the mall. People love that, so much fun!

Reactions: draken99999

draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Ugh, was interested until I saw a sandbox was added

Why? How does that thought process work?

People will absolutely love exploring another world where you get to walk back and forth between the bedroom, the hallway, the bathroom, the kitchen, the living room, work, the gym, and the mall! Maybe someday you'll get to go to the park, so you have an extra place to click on where nothing is happening except for Tuesday at 7:45 after you buy the right stupid present from the mall. People love that, so much fun!
You forgot reading the same dialogue over and over again as well, in order to make the game longer than it really is. I know i love this hehe.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
"Georgio (with italian accent)"
:LOL:please, there's nobody with this name in italy. Giorgio if male, Giorgia if female. Georgius at least if game was setted in rome 2000 years ago:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes