VN Ren'Py Completed Jasmine: Hotwife for Life [v4.0] [Nextdoor Studio]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 864790

Overview:
Y
ou are happily married to the beautiful Jasmine, and you love each other very much.

After ten years of wedded bliss, you have become interested in seeing her shared with other men. In other words, you'd like her to become a Hotwife. You will work to convince her to give it a try, and to fully enjoy the joyful and sexy world of The Hotwife Lifestyle.

You have the opportunity to introduce her to sex with other men, including threesomes, orgies, gangbangs. She is hesitant at first, and even shy. But, make the right choices, and she will indulge, and share her adventures with you.​

Thread Updated: 2021-06-11
Release Date: 2020-12-28
Developer: stanley375
Censored: No
Version: 4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac
(v3.0): - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Others:
ANDROID - COMPRESSED*

woodpolish thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 864784 View attachment 864785 View attachment 864786 View attachment 864788 View attachment 864789
The perfect, best game for cuck wannabe. Great work!

• Love
Reactions: Rastafoo and DupeMe

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
1111111111.jpg 882009_CUu0OO.png

I played it once and I need to take a specific route to get this gangbang? I don't remember seeing him, it was group sex with the second hotwife , but I didn't have it

second thing, is there anything walkthrough for this game?

Reactions: rgnar62

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think this was in v2. In the later rework versions this was taken out. Yea ... I like it to. Also , this may be abandoned now. Dev has not had any communicaytion fo months. Sorry again. I wish it would com back... it could have so many possibilities !

Oct 24, 2020
Hotwife???? The guy goes into wanting to get his and his wife's sex life back on track and fuckin again.... I mean it says you wanted your wife and You (the ones in the marriage or who are meant to be fucking again not other cocks) to get old times back. You want to figure out certain ways or different things you wanted to do and try to heat things up. How the fuck does it JUMP QUIK AF to the worseidea where you no fucking, til she fucks other cocks before you. You cuckold loser are now maybe gonna be WATCHING her give up her pussy to any man but the guy who is the INTIAL ONE who's COCK the bitch was to fuck HE, THE MAIN MAN WHO IS THE ACTUAL ONE WHO IS WANTING to GET HER TO BRING BACK THE SEX LIKE THEY USED TO HAVE!!! Why in the fuck would turning the bitch into the dumbest thing in this scenario that leaves your cock left out and you can watch while she turns into a slut for any dick she wants and has all the fun. Why are you not banging out all the pussy you can since thats the exact same thing as making or turning your wife into an actual "HOTWIFE" or better real term A fuckin slutty whore who is NOT AT ALL DONE THE ONE EXACT THING YOU WANTED but she is now riding other men's cocks and you are not only meant to be edging her on but happy that you have a slut wife now. Yeah FUCK THAT! I'll just fuck any and all females I want and I'll make sure to be the wife's opposite to her and will make sure I'm the top call for ALL OTHER HOT WIFE's and Will fuck all the same she is now all day and night and In the same bed at the same time she is there to sleep. I will also make sure to tell her as much as possible just how much I love the "HOTWIFE" girls, OR AT least all the actual ones I am Giving the Cock That love it.... but the INTENDED ONE, Slutty Cunt can fuck and choke on one cause I never been happier! To hell with that original plan! Thats the most off the rails not at all way it ever shold have went and damn sure straight to that shit from what was wanted from the start lol but whatever floats ya cuck boat hahaha ill fuck my pussy and no thanks for help!!! NOT AT ALL NEEDED
Bella1_N_Only_SIG.gif Erynn_intertwined_SIG2.gif Jaye_SIG_1.gif Bare_Witness_VALERIA_SIG.gif kg_elena_fan.gif Alexis_intertwined_Sig.gif

Reactions: NaruNaru1

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Hotwife???? The guy goes into wanting to get his and his wife's sex life back on track and fuckin again.... I mean it says you wanted your wife and You (the ones in the marriage or who are meant to be fucking again not other cocks) to get old times back. You want to figure out certain ways or different things you wanted to do and try to heat things up. How the fuck does it JUMP QUIK AF to the worseidea where you no fucking, til she fucks other cocks before you. You cuckold loser are now maybe gonna be WATCHING her give up her pussy to any man but the guy who is the INTIAL ONE who's COCK the bitch was to fuck HE, THE MAIN MAN WHO IS THE ACTUAL ONE WHO IS WANTING to GET HER TO BRING BACK THE SEX LIKE THEY USED TO HAVE!!! Why in the fuck would turning the bitch into the dumbest thing in this scenario that leaves your cock left out and you can watch while she turns into a slut for any dick she wants and has all the fun. Why are you not banging out all the pussy you can since thats the exact same thing as making or turning your wife into an actual "HOTWIFE" or better real term A fuckin slutty whore who is NOT AT ALL DONE THE ONE EXACT THING YOU WANTED but she is now riding other men's cocks and you are not only meant to be edging her on but happy that you have a slut wife now. Yeah FUCK THAT! I'll just fuck any and all females I want and I'll make sure to be the wife's opposite to her and will make sure I'm the top call for ALL OTHER HOT WIFE's and Will fuck all the same she is now all day and night and In the same bed at the same time she is there to sleep. I will also make sure to tell her as much as possible just how much I love the "HOTWIFE" girls, OR AT least all the actual ones I am Giving the Cock That love it.... but the INTENDED ONE, Slutty Cunt can fuck and choke on one cause I never been happier! To hell with that original plan! Thats the most off the rails not at all way it ever shold have went and damn sure straight to that shit from what was wanted from the start lol but whatever floats ya cuck boat hahaha ill fuck my pussy and no thanks for help!!! NOT AT ALL NEEDED
View attachment 1818836 View attachment 1818837 View attachment 1818839 View attachment 1818845 View attachment 1818847 View attachment 1818850
feel better?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 1818836 View attachment 1818837 View attachment 1818839 View attachment 1818845 View attachment 1818847 View attachment 1818850
That moment when you are entirely unsurprised that his profile says he's a newbie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All i'm reading is sexual frustration.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
it would be great to have a MOD for this game that allow to select all the 4 guys in the "Swinger Lifestyle" web site before to go forward. in order to allow to see all the scenes.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Still one of the best ccking game. Good story, good pov of the husband, great finale, beatiful hot wife.
Dev should gains again money with an expansion pack.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Was better n the previous release version 2 if I remember well ...if someone still have the original release please post a link here

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This scene was in the version 2 ...than for some reason the dev changed the game.
Please if someone has the original great version of this game ... I need link for download it thanks

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
any other known good games with the same concept as hot wife, ntr, swinging, sharing and cuckold?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
View attachment 1714354 View attachment 1714355

I played it once and I need to take a specific route to get this gangbang? I don't remember seeing him, it was group sex with the second hotwife , but I didn't have it

second thing, is there anything walkthrough for this game?
I have found some of the great older version of this game where you can also find the content that you are looking for

Hotwife Challenges for Jasmine that was the start of Episode 3 before the latest bad version 4.0

and here version 1.2 where you can find the gangbang scene

in the complete version 4.0 the gangbang scene was removed (maybe for the complains of the puritans NTR heaters)

I think there is another missing version with the challenges that include another gangbang scene but I was not able to find until now...
I will post also a torrent file just to avoid DMCA.

Enjoy with the original story of Jasmine Hotwife;):giggle:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Sorry but the Challenge is only for MAC.. this is the only version I have found... but I think is easly to play on windows using SDK tools

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
I have found some of the great older version of this game where you can also find the content that you are looking for

Hotwife Challenges for Jasmine that was the start of Episode 3 before the latest bad version 4.0
Mega

and here version 1.2 where you can find the gangbang scene
Mega

in the complete version 4.0 the gangbang scene was removed (maybe for the complains of the puritans NTR heaters)

I think there is another missing version with the challenges that include another gangbang scene but I was not able to find until now...
I will post also a torrent file just to avoid DMCA.

Enjoy with the original story of Jasmine Hotwife;):giggle:
Thanks man ! My only fear to play again this game is that it's ADDICTIVE and some times I'll ask my wife to play for real...

Last edited:
Reactions: defd©™
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes