Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I saved 6.3 then I tried to play version 7.2
This new version has no major problems, so your files must be corrupt. Delete everything and reinstall a clean version. Don't worry, you'll keep your backups. If not, start a new game by deleting all your corrupted saves.

Reactions: merleved

Xquinoox

Jun 16, 2022
This new version has no major problems, so your files must be corrupt. Delete everything and reinstall a clean version. Don't worry, you'll keep your backups. If not, start a new game by deleting all your corrupted saves.
I delete version 6.3 or version 7.2 ??

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks very interesting

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Just a tiny bit confused on why the 2MB file is an app...
What OS? Which file? Jason.exe? That is common for a Python program to have an .exe that basically just launches the Python scripts and Ren'Py is Python with some other things built on top.

Tackadak

Apr 24, 2023
Initially, I downloaded your games without conviction... "Coeur de Cochond" : I think : author is Frensh, test it.
It's not my style of play (studie game style), but...
There, I was pleasantly surprised.
It's a great job. A main plot, the characters stand, atmospher, music, sound, andi no fuck chained in skewer ... And : when I see Stormbringer poster, wahoo ! ;-)
Year, I am happy ...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
First blue Choice and I feel STuck I mean I like Redhead but I wonder What the later on will bring maybe there is more option sadly there is No Walkthrough or guide hint's tells me if I reject the girl down street did i end her Path or maybe I will See her Later

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
First blue Choice and I feel STuck I mean I like Redhead but I wonder What the later on will bring maybe there is more option sadly there is No Walkthrough or guide hint's tells me if I reject the girl down street did i end her Path or maybe I will See her Later
In JASON, if you reject a girl, it's clearly indicated by a broken heart.
If you choose the lexie love path and later wish not to pursue it for one reason or another, it'll be indicated. The Alex way is a good example of this!

Nopeonops

Aug 2, 2022
In 5 days on Patreon and subscribestar, discover Madison and her friends by the pool.
Will Madison have cut off her bush to put on her brand-new green bikini? View attachment 2697292
Hi, just question. Have you ever thought of possibility with Madison or Lexi to go other way around? Instead of trimming/shaving they could go all natural with armpits etc? I think, if you would like to introduce it into a game without need of re-rendering old content, this would be a nice way. Just my thoughts. BTW last update is awsome, keep it up! :)

Reactions: Jeno

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Hi, just question. Have you ever thought of possibility with Madison or Lexi to go other way around? Instead of trimming/shaving they could go all natural with armpits etc? I think, if you would like to introduce it into a game without need of re-rendering old content, this would be a nice way. Just my thoughts. BTW last update is awsome, keep it up! :)
In this weekend's renderings, Monique will be showing off her underarms ;)
The girls are going to talk hair around the pool!
I'm working on it right now.
But tell me more about what you're thinking!

Last edited:
Reactions: moovigym
4.50 star(s) 133 Votes