TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
click on folder to update your backup : View attachment 3461130
After that, if it doesn't work and you don't want to play JASON anymore, well, that's not my problem!

And if it works, then save it when you get to the choices that haven't yet been implemented (at the end of the day on Monday). The next update will add content at that time.
Obviously, I did this as evidenced in the screenshots I attached. I don't know if you're the dev for this game or not, but if you are then I'd argue it is your problem.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
When backing into the dead end when Jason first moves in, there's an orange sign asking if I saw the scene properly. What does that mean? I'm on the android version so I don't have a mouse to hover with. Am I missing stuff?

mafarus

Apr 29, 2023
When backing into the dead end when Jason first moves in, there's an orange sign asking if I saw the scene properly. What does that mean? I'm on the android version so I don't have a mouse to hover with. Am I missing stuff?
Don't know. I don’t look for meaning in this game, just as I wouldn’t look for meaning in the behavior of a still active middle-aged man who has gone all out.
Fuck everything that moves, everything that doesn’t move - stir it up and fuck it too. As for me - the normal meaning of life :) And what about a harem, why bother?

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
There are three of Jason's neighbors to be discovered through the windows overlooking the street. The previous image shows the first. Click on them to find out what they look like.

Demnor

Apr 12, 2020
There are three of Jason's neighbors to be discovered through the windows overlooking the street. The previous image shows the first. Click on them to find out what they look like.
This game is an easteregg bonanza! It's fun and adds a twist, but can also be a bit annoying since it breaks immersion so much looking for all the hidden pieces of lewd and fun.

Reactions: Lexie lecoeur

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
For me this dev regarding the art coincides with some other rare example here, at least from what I know and for my tendencies, I hope in a future he will be able to make the animations of these exceptional characters with more elaborate poses and views, even if it already seems almost miraculous to me what he accomplished.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Is there a bug for android for "Visite nocturne" (last replay scene of prologue)? I can't seem to unlock it even though I was able to unlock the 1st 2 pics in the gallery

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes