Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Interesting. I tried the game for the first time and was positively surprised. After reading that the start was going to be after the harem ending of the first I was skeptical and skipped it, but playing it (also thanks to the walkthrough mod by JokerLeader ) I must say the cheating or ntr parts aren't too bad at all. It's sometimes difficult to find the path you want (it's often a mix of harem\romance choices and cheating ones after that) but it's just a minor inconvenience and I like the variety. Good job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Interesting. I tried the game for the first time and was positively surprised. After reading that the start was going to be after the harem ending of the first I was skeptical and skipped it, but playing it (also thanks to the walkthrough mod by JokerLeader ) I must say the cheating or ntr parts aren't too bad at all. It's sometimes difficult to find the path you want (it's often a mix of harem\romance choices and cheating ones after that) but it's just a minor inconvenience and I like the variety. Good job.
It's a really good game, and i'm glad i could help you and the game with the walkthrough mod ;)

Reactions: Mwanted

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
This is a cool game, but the writing needs work especially during the sex scenes. "...oh, ...oh, ...oh" is not exactly exciting stuff. The ladies all seem to be pretty dead lays. Some excitement, screaming, submission statements would be greatly appreciated.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The change log are all under the pay wall ? Hm, bad as to communication then, should at last be opened as the version go public ?

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The change log are all under the pay wall ? Hm, bad as to communication then, should at last be opened as the version go public ?
1/ I don't complain doesn't mean that version 0.8 is for the public now.
2/ Check the rule of patreon before saying about public post.
3/ Re-read #1 and tell me: why should I serve people who only play the leaked version and condemn me about 'bad communication'?

why.jpg

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I Love the ntr content in this game.
Emily x Alex is definetely one of my most favorite ntr scene in this site. Love the build up and everything.

Really looking forward for your future project.
And... keep being you, devs.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
1/ I don't complain doesn't mean that version 0.8 is for the public now.
2/ Check the rule of patreon before saying about public post.
3/ Re-read #1 and tell me: why should I serve people who only play the leaked version and condemn me about 'bad communication'?
Fair but Consider:
  1. How many games are out there that we have been burned by without knowing if a game would actually be completed
  2. Nothing in pateron rules say that you cannot post a list of updates somewhere else on the web, i fthey do move to a different platform.
  3. Because not everyone here is a complete freeloader, many of us will support a good dev monetarily as well as free beta testers for the most part. We have no qualms about telling you how to improve your product to make it "more".
  4. Are you also trying to tell us you have never played any game on this site without paying for it, or using any advice for programming or ripping source code from a previous game to see how they did this or that or implementing any fixes found in these threads to improve your game? Kinda hard to believe. Just because not everyone here is a subscriber doesn't mean there is no value here.
  5. see rule 2, and post a change log FFS

Reactions: Displayme

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Fair but Consider:
  1. How many games are out there that we have been burned by without knowing if a game would actually be completed
  2. Nothing in pateron rules say that you cannot post a list of updates somewhere else on the web, i fthey do move to a different platform.
  3. Because not everyone here is a complete freeloader, many of us will support a good dev monetarily as well as free beta testers for the most part. We have no qualms about telling you how to improve your product to make it "more".
  4. Are you also trying to tell us you have never played any game on this site without paying for it, or using any advice for programming or ripping source code from a previous game to see how they did this or that or implementing any fixes found in these threads to improve your game? Kinda hard to believe. Just because not everyone here is a subscriber doesn't mean there is no value here.
  5. see rule 2, and post a change log FFS
1/ None of my business.
2/ I only make preview in images, I don't make changelogs by words even for my patrons. Patreon forbids to post nude images for the public. And I'll never make changelogs by words. Why? Because: I don't like to make changelogs by words. I'm not a slave of anyone. I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do.
3/ Tell the people thinking that I have to do what they want: I don't follow any demands just because of money. I do what I like. Stop using the lame saying 'you have to do abc so we will support you money'. The good people who like the game will support it without a changelog. Again: not a single patron asked for the changelog for 8 months. Only people here and on fap-nation demanded about that. The lame thought 'you have to do abc so we will support you' will never work on me. I will never make changelogs because you guys say you guys will support me because of a changelog or anything else. LOL.
4/ Read Summer of Love thread to see about how I said I used other games to improve my games. But it has nothing to do with the reason why I have to make changelogs. Other devs make changelogs doesn't mean that I also have to make changelogs.
5/ No. Oh, my bad. I't not a 'no'. It's a 'never'.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I Love the ntr content in this game.
Emily x Alex is definetely one of my most favorite ntr scene in this site. Love the build up and everything.

Really looking forward for your future project.
And... keep being you, devs.
Thank you. I guess you only play my games, you don't play my changelogs then. LOL.

Reactions: rev33 and madbloke

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
1/ None of my business.
2/ I only make preview in images, I don't make changelogs by words even for my patrons. Patreon forbids to post nude images for the public. And I'll never make changelogs by words. Why? Because: I don't like to make changelogs by words. I'm not a slave of anyone. I don't have to do anything that I don't want to do.
3/ Tell the people thinking that I have to do what they want: I don't follow any demands just because of money. I do what I like. Stop using the lame saying 'you have to do abc so we will support you money'. The good people who like the game will support it without a changelog. Again: not a single patron asked for the changelog for 8 months. Only people here and on fap-nation demanded about that. The lame thought 'you have to do abc so we will support you' will never work on me. I will never make changelogs because you guys say you guys will support me because of a changelog or anything else. LOL.
4/ Read Summer of Love thread to see about how I said I used other games to improve my games. But it has nothing to do with the reason why I have to make changelogs. Other devs make changelogs doesn't mean that I also have to make changelogs.
5/ No. Oh, my bad. I't not a 'no'. It's a 'never'.
Lol, No one is demanding anything. It just makes it easier to know what has changed from the last release and if its worth each persons time to then play wit that or not.
If the only thing you did was make bug fixes or spelling , I'll wait until actual new content is out. Other people are different and will want to play with just the fixes.
I guess it is more about settings expectations.
Without a change log most will probably wait a few updates so they can be more sure that there is sufficient new content to make it worth their time.
I mean you should know what has changed, so it should not be that difficult to write a whole sentence giving a broad overview of the awesome changes you made to the game. Right? The same amount of time and effort you spent defending a "no" could have been at least useful to someone. Right?

Sinsofmyblood

Oct 23, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I can just romance one girl or at the very least be in a love triangle through the whole game. I'm not to big on Harems.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
  1. see rule 2, and post a change log FFS
You didn't demand, you whined: 'and post a change log FFS'
Lol, No one is demanding anything. It just makes it easier to know what has changed from the last release and if its worth each persons time to then play wit that or not.
If the only thing you did was make bug fixes or spelling , I'll wait until actual new content is out. Other people are different and will want to play with just the fixes.
I guess it is more about settings expectations.
Without a change log most will probably wait a few updates so they can be more sure that there is sufficient new content to make it worth their time.
I mean you should know what has changed, so it should not be that difficult to write a whole sentence giving a broad overview of the awesome changes you made to the game. Right? The same amount of time and effort you spent defending a "no" could have been at least useful to someone. Right?
cl1.png
'Those people check the changelogs to see if there are harem scenes (or the contents they want) for them to play or not.'
You think I don't know?
You could keep saying a dev should do anything you want. It will succeed with other devs, but it won't succeed with me.
Especially for the lame reason: 'you should do abc so people will support you money'.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Especially for the lame reason: 'you should do abc so people will support you money'.
I am not saying that is the reason. All I'm stating is that some people, Patreon supporters or not, are requesting something from you, that you are capable of doing and are the only one that can do it at the time the game is released.

It is not a need or demand, but a simple request by your fans and supporters. It is not a make it or break it for your game, your game will not jump to top 1% or fall to bottom 1% because of it.

It would simply let people know what to expect from the current version and that the dev actually cared enough to 1 sentence describing the awesome work they did for the last week, month or three month period. Nothing more nothing less.

It also has the benefit of keeping track of the changes you have made for your own record, so you can see the progress between versions as well as use it to know when some change breaks something.

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Jealousy reboot will combine The Engagement HAS A CHANGELOG & Jealousy DOES NOT HAVE A CHANGELOG. It will have 4 routes like Summer of Love ALSO HAS A CHANGELOG. I will add more harem scenes for The Engagement part and also will add more ntr scenes for Jealousy part.
Hmmmm. Why?

Papashi2137

Apr 26, 2020
dont mind me, just bumping one of the best renpy games out there. when do you think the next update is gonna be?

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes