Ren'Py Abandoned Jedi Corruption [v0.1] [SpaceInk]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
In Jedi Corruption you take control of Jedi Master, Larry Skywalker, with the mission to corrupt Rey and transform her into a slut to use for your pleasure.​

Updated: 21-Mar-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download(s):
PC: - - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - - -
Android:

Android port thx to @booom313 play it at your own risk.​

JohnSmift

Jul 20, 2017
Well lets hope this one actually drops content after initial release unlike the other two main SW titles.

S

SpaceInk

@SpaceInk Have you considered adding characters like Leia further on in the story?
Yes, after storyline for Rey is completed, (which with luck will be done by the end of this year's summer). But, I would be forced to change the main character so I can promote it on Patreon, because you know, incest.

Only if Bastila is the main heroine :p
The sequel to the sequel then.

There better be a space cow milking scene. :p
Don't worry, it will play a very important part of the game and will be (probably) added on the next version, with the best drawing I'll have done in my entire life time.

Apr 23, 2017
I mean you could say that the character we play as is in no relation to leia if he is named Larry in the game (since her brother is Luke) the bingbadaboom loophole

Reactions: notsonoble

boombear

Jan 1, 2018
after the having played this little bit you have provided us, i can say with confidence that this will turn out to be an amazing game with a little bit of time. Keep it up!

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This game is a fairly simple Trust/Corruption game... With a perverted nerd who gets his wish for more perversion by a strange being... From there it becomes a parody of the last Star Wars movie, with the protagonist becoming Skywalker who then is asked to train a young woman Padawan... Of course, he has other plans... It is pretty short for the moment, and don't expect much meaningful story, as it is purely an erotic/adult spoof of Star Wars... I went ahead and posted my review...

Reactions: jackkane
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes