torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, is there a proper follow through on this trainer, or does it simply stop with new missions after mission with return wife?
also, does she ever complete further training, or will the dev never really complete after 1.0?
reason I ask is i never got to the part with the dark trainer girl and the other girl, the clubber outfit scene, or anything else.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I dont know if the game is bugged or just really badly made, but nothing I try to do does anything. My credits are to small to buy asnything at all besides a cooler thats free anyway (and I cant do anything with as of yet) I have no apparent way top earn money at all. The 1st mission goes nowhere and does nothing after talking to the moody guy once. There is no training. At all. She wont do anything ever and of course I cant pay to train here. It's a giant load of absolute nothing.

Reactions: brad johnson

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
"The other Jedi do not share...my COMPASSION???
To be ONE with the force that IS compassion, its the WAY of the Jedi.
Maybe read some of the novels...Play a Star Wars based game, or watch a Star Wars movie perhaps before you create a game based on the FUNDAMENTALS of it??
Yeeeaaah, I would have crushed her fcking windpipe for disobeying me, cutting me off or remotely talking back like a spoiled fcking teenager, OR just told her to fck off and leave.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
any useful console cheats ?
Credits =99999999
Obedience =100

Last edited:

drower

Mar 22, 2019
Where can i find the model of Asmodea in virtamate, she looks alot like a real person with onlyfans: Sunnyrayxo

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
214 MB
can't be whole a lot of training in this game
If your looking for a bit more. It has been a minute since I played it. But I remember "Orange Trainer" had some content. Mostly Ahsoka centric. Couple others, but Ahsoka was the main feature. It is an older title, so don't expect AI generated graphics or nothing. Just making a suggestion.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I'm really confused as to how people are struggling with this, I tried to make it as easy as possible.

Straight Walkthrough
- Go to Palos, Mission 1
- Go to the shop
- Get the Cooler
- Send Asmodea to work there
Straight forward from there.

There's legit no way you could have missed that
easy?? why u need to go to the shop? why u need to get the cooler?? it's not so easy as u says..and i have to understand how the f..make her scrub the damn floor...

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
easy?? why u need to go to the shop? why u need to get the cooler?? it's not so easy as u says..and i have to understand how the f..make her scrub the damn floor...
This is my first game haha, worst thing I ever made

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Damn, it seems from the reviews, the dev's story writing needs improvement, wish we can help, like make a suggestion box for devs so they can make use of the ideas. I really love these animations and renders, characters. I really wish the dev goodluck.

2.10 star(s) 15 Votes